51 #THE MASKED MAN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"HYUUUUUUUUNG...." Jimin shouts in horror as he was watching the wooden cabinet which was in shreds after a big explosion, "Hyungs noooo" he cries in pain as he's been held tightly on the ground with ropes tied around him "no..no...no" he chants but nothing is changed everything is destroyed into ash "tsk..tsk....they are already dead and you can't do anything about it" the masked man says while chuckling and Jimin is froze on where he is starring at the cabinet which is ash eyes bloodshot as he grits his teeth in anger, he looks up panting hard "i wont show mercy am going to kill each and everyone of you" his words were just full of venom and in a second the tables turned....

FLASH BACK...

"How are you feeling baby?" Jungkook asks as he kiss Jimin's forehead and the other groans as he just woke up, he squints his eyes slowly "feeling goosebumps and you?" his sleepy voice was definitely doing something to Jungkook which shouldn't happen in this morning "let's freshen up" he picks Jimin up and head to the bathroom.

They put on casual clothes after bath of course not missing the make out session "are you sure you are ok?" Jungkook asks again finding that it's unusual after that steamy night oh he almost forgot his boyfriend is not even a person "c'mon Kook-ah i can take the pain just a little pain but it will go away ok now stop worrying" Jimin assures and he nods then head downstairs but Jimin suddenly feels uneasy 'why am i feeling like something bad is going to happen, and it's big' he thinks....

"Down stairs everyone is waiting for them so they start to eat, Jimin looks around and notices the Sope ship and he nudges Jungkook with his elbow "the ship is sailing" he smiles as Jungkook looks up and smiles too seeing the two had sat together giggling about something. Breakfast goes well with more of teasing the Sope ship making the morning full of laughter.

........

Tae leans on the balcony thinking alot of things "Hey Tae what's it?" Mark comes with two mugs of coffee and joins him giving him one cup "morning" he greets and Marks replies with a thumbs up "but you didn't answer me?" he asks again "well..i feel like something bad is going to happen, i don't know but it is definitely not good" he says looking all serious. Mark knows well they can never be wrong "well how about we check to see if there is unusual thing happening?" he suggests and Tae nods in agreement.

.......

Back to the cabin in the forest the boys were having fun, Hobi is swimming with Yoongi as he loves to swim and Yoongi? clinging onto him, Jin is playing tennis and Namjoon sits on the balcony reading through a book "what a nice weather to read in" he breathes in the fresh air. The Jikook couple is riding the big monster truck, then play football they were really having the fun they deserved, until it was in the midday but nothing remains the same right? we have to enjoy as you never know what tomorrow will be or the next minute, next second...

Jimin stands far from the cabin as he ran to get the ball the moment he turned to go back he felt a sharp pain on his neck but before he could contemplate he saw darkness and fell on the ground.

JIMIN'S POV

I wake up feeling a slight headache and pain in my neck as i had hang my head low, looking around with a blurred vision i see am in a dark place and two guys who were talking about something that i couldn't tell what it was, i see him coming towards me with a syringe but i don't feel my body, i feel too weak to even look up, he inserts the same syringe in my neck and again am engulfed in darkness.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon" Hobi continues to call in almost a whisper and his forehead dripping with blood "Ahh" Jungkook groans opening his eyes "what is happening? why are we here?" he asks looking around "and Why are we tied? Hobi your bleeding" Jungkook rumbles "Junkook i don't know i think we were invaded, someone approach me and tried to inject me and i dodged ...then suddenly the bastard hit my head" Hobi explains his pov "i was waiting for Jimin when i felt a sharp pain in my neck....wait where is Jimin?" he panics as they are only five with Jimin missing "let's first untie these" Hobi suggests in the twenty minutes struggle they couldn't open "wait i have a phone in my pockets" Jungkook helps to get the phone with his mouth, lucky enough he was able to hold it and dial a number that came in his mind "what are you doing?" a masked man came in growling in anger "hyung help...help" Hobi screamed on the phone and the man took the phone away smashing it on the wall, "aaah" Hobi screams in pain as the man started hitting his legs with a metal rod "stop leave him" Jungkook shouts but the man wasn't even interested as he continued to hit him. "Your punishment" he spat and then walks out leaving Hobi crying in pain...

........

Tae's phone rings and answers without looking at the caller "yes.." he says but no reply "what are you doing?" he hears a voice looking at the caller it was Hobi and the voice he heard wasn't his "Hobi...Hobi....are you there?" he says worried "what is it Tae?" Mark asks looking at his worried face "track this number" he says and Mark doesn't even waste time and does so "help...help..." Hobi screams from the other line "he..hello?" the phone is disconnected already calling it back it was off. "Forest XX in the woods" Mark says after tracking "let's go" Tae picks what is needed and heads out leaving confused Mark who followed him later.

...............

Jimin wakes up again looking around he is outside far from the cabin but still tied, he realizes he doesn't see the others and panics, "where are hyungs?" he asks desperate "who cares" a masked man comes from behind and faces him, Jimin close his eyes trying to feel Jungkook but to his dismay he didn't feel him, in fact he doesn't seem to use his powers no matter how many times he tried "where are they?" he asks and the man shows him a video on an ipad showing how Hobi was being beaten up and others laying still Jungkook shouting "no, what are you doing leave them alone" Jimin cries he feels helpless now that his powers were not working and he tries again "don't waste your energy it wont work" he mocks him as he still takes in the smoke from the cigarette 'how does he know, was he sent to?' Jimin ask himself.

"i have a surprise" he chuckles and Jimin knows it wont be good "please dont hurt them" he more like begs, the man kneels infront of him and smirks through his half mask which covers only his eyes, he gets the pad and open an app which was counting time 10seconds for it to stop "no..no.." Jimin cries "in 3...2...1...and BOOM!" the man starts laughing crazy as the cabinet blows up with a big explosion "HYUUUUUUNGS!!......" Jimin screams in agony.

********

IPURPLEYOU