9 #NEW WORLD, NEW MOTIVES.

The boys were working on their new song trying to get the right lyrics as they were hanging out in the living room everyone singing their parts to get it correctly like practice. Jimin was upstairs sleeping but he heard some angelic voices which woke him up "wow who could that be?" he asked as he got up removing the covers. He looked down to his legs, he really wanted them to move so slowly he tried to step on the ground and stood up carefully so he doesn't fall. Finally he took a slow step 'am doing it' then another but somehow trembling. Slowly he reached on the door and looked at it, it was like that in the palace so he knew how to work it. He switched the knob and it was open 'wow' he thought. He saw the stairs then breathed in and ou 'here we go' he said. Step by step he walked on the stairs while supporting himself.

The boys stared at Jimin in suprise, Jin had gave him some clothes he thought could fit him he was in a grey short showing his white skin,the sun making him shine more under it and a buggy sweater almost swallowing him and his hands disappearing in the sweater,

his brown hair (i know its pink....its ff dont mind)... slightly messed up He looked really cute, like a doll but human with his aqua eyes. Everyone stared in awe it was a sight to see. Jungkook's jaw almost dropped Looking at Jimin he couldn't believe his eyes 'a fallen angel?' he thought until he was cut off by Jin nudging his shoulders. "someone falling in love" he teased. Jungkook was still shocked by Jimin's beauty, he looked flawless "Angel" he whispered to himself "what was that?" Jin asked "ummm... nothing" he replied making Jin smirk at him.

When he was on the last stair he missed and almost falling again 'not again' he said in his head. He was waiting to reach the floor when suddenly he felt an arm on his waist and pulled into..amost a hug.

 Jungkook had already caught him in a way their faces were now close, nose almost touching and this made both of them blush due to the distance "awwwwwww" the boys across teased and quickly let go of each other "t

Jungkook had already caught him in a way their faces were now close, nose almost touching and this made both of them blush due to the distance "awwwwwww" the boys across teased and quickly let go of each other "t.thank y.you" Jimin shly said "it's ok" he replied 'i will always catch you' he added in his thoughts. Jimin again went closer to them atleast his steps had gone better now "you did it" Hobi shouted at him "thanks" he replied. He then took a seat on the sofa as he had seen the rest doing. He bounced alittle like a kid as the rest just stared at him "wow this is so comfortable" he giggled making the others look at his cuteness but to Jungkook it sounded like music to his ears, he chuckled at his behaviors and went near and said "you have to learn alot of things" Jimin only nodded but still bouncing. "hmm... Jin looked at Jimin "you need clothes too" Jungkook touched his clothes after seeing Jimin was a bit confused what clothes are. Right away Jimin nodded and smiled. "Well you two have fun we are going to the studio" Namjoon said while heading with the others to the studio leaving Jungkook preparing to go with Jimin to shop.

SOMEWHERE

"Finally i have made the ship that can sail down to the depth of Hangul sea" Dr.Mark said to his assistant stared at the big oval like ship that accommodated to almost ten people.

                              (Imagine something like that)

"Nice work Dr." he replied. "Am finally going to catch those filthy creatures" he said angrily "but..." his assistant was about to but in when he spoke again "they do exist and i will catch one and prove to you" 'hope so' his assistant said in his head looking at how his boss was tirelessly making the ship for over 10years in-order to let it into underneath of Hangul sea.

LIKE

SHARE

COMMENT

#BORAHE