47 #A GOOD TIME

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's been few hours since the love birds were cuddle up, Jungkook was the first to wake up noticing how he had tightly held Jimin onto his chest since the couch ain't that big, he felt really warm in his embrace as his plump lips were in a cute pout looking like a baby 'just wanna feel those lips all again' he thought starring at his beautiful pretty face, 'how can someone be this beautiful, i must be lucky' his thoughts continued until Jimin moved. Before sleeping Jimin already figured it out their minds were connected he can hear his thoughts read his mind, hearing what Jungkook was thinking he thought why not tease him abit.

'this pout is calling for you' Jimin teased 'what? i must be hearing things' Jungkook denied slightly shaking his head and sleeping Jimin smiled knowing it's working 'don't be shy i know you want it' he continued 'that's it am gonna do it' Jungkook shifted alittle now his lips almost touching and suddenly Jimin laughed, Jungkook was confused "what" he asked "hahha sorry..." he sat up "you knew what i was going to do, wait you can read my thoughts" he too sat up "sorry i teased you"he got up trying to run away "you..."now the started running around the house like kids "this is fun" Jimin shouted jumping on the sofas and Jungkook seeing his beautiful smile he couldn't help than smile 'i definately love his smile' he thought 'i heard that' Jimin looked at him but Jungook was now more confused "what is happening" he asked Jimin took his wrists and made him sit and him beside him "i'll tell you" he smiled at the confused bunny.

"i know you already know who i am right?"Jimin asked "well am not sure please elaborate i will understand no matter who you are or where you come from just know i still accept you" he assured him and Jimin couldn't help than peck his cheeks "whatever i will be telling you wont be normal and i will understand if you change your mind ok Kook-ah"Jungkook couldn't wait anymore "just tell me am listening" Jimin nodded.....

"I will start with introductions" he stood up placing his fist on his chest looking like an 'x' "I am Park Jimin, Prince of Hangul kingdom who was soon- to- be King" he bowed a little the other was Jungshook "Oh My God, am in love with a prince" he was shook he got up and bowed dramatically Jimin could only smile "hey stop it, am on land and am nothing special" Jungkook held his shoulders "to me your special" he hugged him "so Hangul sea is located 44meters deep that's why no one has an idea it exists, i am a merman" he looked for a reaction but didn't get any he frown "i will understand if you....." he was startled when Jungkook kissed his neck his jaw his cheek and his forehead "nothing can change how i love you your 'My Merman' " he said showering him with kisses "since my parents and best friend your the only one who showed me this kind of love and beyond" he sobbed "i will always love you now that we are connected 'you are me and i am you" Jimin held up his finger pointing it to Jungkook's finger then connect it "you are me i am you" he repeated and hug each other.

"I have an idea am sure there is no much fun there than here, let me make you happy" he suggested "ofcourse my bunny" this made Jungkook blush "ok Mochi get ready" he played along both got ready then head out to have 'fun'...

.................

"Hey Tae how about a dinner date tonight" Hobi suggested as he was nervous his crush will turn him down. He was currently on the counter arranging some things as Hobi took a sit beside him he's become more clingy than ever 'oh my God am so happy' Tae squealed from his head not showing any reaction from outside and Hobi was fiddling with his fingers nervously and Tae held his hands "i would love to" he answered while Hobi was more than happy "these two...." Jin narrowed his eyes looking at the two smiling at each other "ok see you Tae am going to practice bye.." he said "bye" he replied "ok am going" he took slow steps "ok.." unable to take it anymore Jin more like screamed "ok that's it how many byes do you both need?" he asked in annoyance and the two pretended nothing happened....

...............................

In the evening everyone was back looking tired expect one person "Jimin aren't you tired sit down a bit" Jungkook frowned "Kook-ah you know why i am not tired" Jungkook nodded remembering he was not ordinary "hey my Jiminie is so happy today what happened?" Jin asked sitting beside him "Hyung Kook-ah took me to this place it's called 'park' a park yes it was so beautiful those rides were very amazing though kookie had to throw up sometimes it was very fun i loved everything my day was awesome" he was acting like a kid who received candy and the others felt sad that he never felt this joy before "Jimin was it your first time?" Yoongi asked sadly "yes i have never seen that before it was great" he hugged his plushies he won actually Jungkook which he won for him he could even bring the world to him if he could "aww...i promise you will enjoy more" Jin assured him 'they love you Angel' Jungkook said in his mind 'i know am grateful' he replied "i love you guys" they did a group hug "hey hyung guess what" Jungkook showed his bunny teeth and they knew this is interesting "spill it" Namjoon said "we have the next two songs written" he screamed "wow really?" Jin asked "yes hyung in those fun times we figured out the lyrics" Jimin said. they were really having fun the next few hours were concluding the lyrics and good teamwork made it possible. All this time Hobi was quite smiling at himself eager for the date but when he look up he saw Yoongi with his gummy smile 'why is he so adorable' he asks himself having mixed feeling 'why is it hard to choose, he makes me have this weird feelings' he looked really lost....