4 #BEAUTIFUL HUMAN

"wth!!" i shouted as i ran nearer to what am seeing. On reaching i saw..saw a naked man he looked to have been badly injured or beaten up i suppose, after the water washing over his body the blood wont stop he looked a mess. "he's naked was he..um...raped? "Is he dead?" i asked still looking at him. I looked around to see if people were seeing what i was seeing but everyone looked less bothered and since i was wearing mask no one recognized me. I placed my finger to his nose to see if hes breathing.."he's alive!!" i shouted.

Quickly i took off my jacket to cover him up and carried him bridal style. I rushed to my car and the driver looked at me dumbfounded "DRIVE!!!" i shouted "and step on it" i added "OK sir" I placed him on my lap he was trembling and for the first time since i saw him on the shore i hadn't looked at his face actually it was bloody couldnt see a thing i took a close look up at his face i was in an awww. "OMG!!" i screamed "what's wrong sir has he died?" the driver asked "no not that just have never seen someone like him around" i replied and the driver continued to drive.

Actually i was in an awe because i have never seen someone so beautiful like him. Despite his bruises he looked so perfect his plump lips which were so attractive to kiss 'stop it Jungkook what are you thinking' i thought to myself. Since he was trembling i pulled him near my chest and tightly hugged him while adding more clothes to him to warm him up. His silver hair, his perfect cheekbone were so impressive. I continued to admire this man on my lap until the driver interrupted my thoughts "we're here" he came out opened the backseat while calling for the nurses. I came out with him from the car still carrying him in my arms when the nurses brought a stretcher.

They asked what happened to him but i told him i just found him on the shores. "This is a police case we cant just treat him" the doctor said. I became so pissed off and held him by the collar "do you know who i am, i can easily make you loose your job now i want you go in there and treat him or else...." i shouted while threatening him i was very angry a doctor being selfish. One nurse came and whispered in his ears he seemed shocked 'i guess he now knows who the hell i am' i thought then let go off his collar.

"so are you gonna treat him or..." he cut me off "am so sorry sir i didn't recognize you am sorry i will treat him right away" he pleaded "you better" i replied back and then he quickly went to the ward. "sir calm down, he has gone to treat him" the driver told me i was still fuming in anger and then i got a call "Hey Jungkook where the fuck are you we have to practice remember" Jin (Seokjin) said "Where are you now?" this time Hobi (Hoseok) took the phone and shouted. "Am atually in a hospital" "WHAT!!!!" they all shouted almost making me drop my phone. "we are coming" "wait its not...." and they disconnected.

BACK TO HANGUL SEA....

"And Lee has been declared as the king of this kingdom!" and a crown was placed on his head the people cheered but others didn't they had a bad feeling about him like Tae Hyung

"And Lee has been declared as the king of this kingdom!" and a crown was placed on his head the people cheered but others didn't they had a bad feeling about him like Tae Hyung. He was very annoyed at this man for killing his friend and talking shit about him. He was now declared King Lee and he made Tae's dad have a higher position in the kingdom "You will all pay for what you did, Jimin i will get revenge for your death" and he swam away while sobbing still hurt with the death of his bestie. But someone was watching him from a distance only his silhouette visible.