25 #MOMENT

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache "this is killing me" i groaned lowering my head and looking around and i was already in my room guess Kookie carried me here but suddenly yesterday's memories hit me.

'You know you aren't bad yourself..that muscle....'

'If don't stop doing that..'

'Then what'

'Those plump lips won't have to feel alone...'

Uggh...the pain only worsened I can't believe we...we...

I held my head tight I couldn't take the pain I tilted to the other side and saw a note which said 'take these painkillers am sure the hangover got you real good oh and we won't be around until evening urgent meeting but do take care, Kookie' I smiled picturing his bunny smile.

I took the painkillers and had a calming bath it felt good, wore some tight jeans and a black hoodie 'it smells like him' I gigled but brush away the thoughts immediately and headed downstairs. On the table was a bowl of soup it was still hot and another note beside it "take this chim chim, Jin" aww how sweet of him" I immediately took the soup it tasted heavenly I definatly love his cooking that i almost forgot sea food....oh yeah sea food am i already forgetting who i really am. That brought me back to reality that I was forgetting already frowning to the thought... i decided to gulp down my soup before it gets cold.

2 hours later and the boredom is killing me. I tried playing games but it was not intresting since most times i play with hyungs, i tried to cook...no i would definately burn the mansion down so no to that. Urgh....i cant take this anymore the more quite it is the more thoughts keep running in my head most especially...the ki...no no i have to go out from here besides five more hours before hyungs come back, yes i will be back by then.....

"Look if I stay here anylonger I might die out of boredom, so I have to go out I will be back later I will be fine dont worry" i tried to persue the body guard there was no way he will be walking beside me i feel so small....."ok fine" finally....i screamed mentally "atleast wear this so you wont be recognized" he handed me a mask he had a point "thank you" I smiled at him and headed out wherever my feet takes me.....

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

"Jungkook are you listening?" My manager asked me from across the table guess i zoned out.."y..yeah i am" i lied. Well since that kiss i cant seem to stop thinking about it. I am not gay bu..but that kiss felt really good i have never felt like that before with my past exes do i like him? I shook my head in disbelief until I felt a tap on my leg under the table "Jungkook to earth" Yoongi whisper screamed and i only nod at him while he shook his head, 4more hours before the meeting ends.....just great i have never wanted a meeting to end so bad like today....i miss him already.....

JIMIN'S POV

I dont know why am here but as I said i went where my legs took me with a black mask I stood on the shores watching the kids play runing around, the couples having their moments, those who were swimming, i don't know why but for a moment the thoughts i had earlier vanished, the ocean waves calming me i felt better.

As i stared at the ocean waves i couldn't stop to wonder how beautiful it looked from above but underneath totally a different story. As I watched the waves i saw my life as a merman flash through my eyes 'how can i forget my true self and live a life that isnt meant for me' I thought. I already feel guilty for lying to my hyungs who trust me without any doubts but I cant show up any day and say 'hyungs am a merman so deal with it hahà whom am I kidding.

Rembering how i ended on land i can't help but feel my heart wanna burst that I clutch to it feeling like I cant breathe because of what happened that day I failed to protect my people, my parent's kingdom, my Tae Tae I failed them, I wonder how he is right now Does he miss me? Does he know am still alive? Well I miss him so much that I want to see him again, a tear escaped my glossy eyes feeling all helplessly.

"Never forget who you are and where you come from because that is what defines your confidence never loose hope when you can still fight" an old woman says to me and before i reply she walks away... with that i wipe away my tears with now a new confidence and all determined "No more crying its time for a change" the old woman's words really did magic to me. I didn't even realize that it was already evening the sun already setting.

It looked beautiful that I couldn't help but to sit on the sand just to watch it set forgetting that I should head home now but what.... enjoy as it lasts maybe I may not see this in the future.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Finally ...i sighed in relief when the meeting finally ended i cant wait to see my Angel again...coughs...i mean angel. We are now heading home but i dont know why I feel like going somewhere I need some fresh air.

I walked bare footed on the white sand well it feels better this way listening to the ocean waves which helped calm down my nerves forgetting everything that sorrounds me except for that one person that keeps running in my mind i wonder if he gets tired though....i chuckle to that thought before spotting someone sitting on the sand seems to be in deep thoughts. Great now am hallucinating....

I stare at the small frame for a few seconds before I realize he was actually there so i approach him and sat beside him "what could an angel be doing here?" he got startled at first but calm down when he saw it was just me "what could be more beautiful than watching the sunset?" He asked back "your right" I replied joining him to watch the sunset.

It was silent which made them confortable maybe that is what they really need right now and no one was complaining Jimin laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder and he automatically wrapped an arm around his small frame fitting perfectly. Seeing the older didn't pull back he pulled him closer both feeling the emitting heat but what more could be comfortable than that being around eachother ....its just they don't want to admit to the feeling...enjoying the evening peacefully not knowing that from a far distance someone was watching them and taking pictures.