15 #CLOSE

The boys were in the studio working on their new song called #school love affair and it was really impressive that they already came up with the lyrics just more practice singing and they felt something missing just still figuring it out while Hobi was in the dance hall practicing some dance moves for the new song and wanna know about Yoongi....Yeah hes doing pretty fine but on crunches since the pysco almost broke his leg poor him but doesn't mean he can't sing.

Jimin was extremely bored and he decided to see what the others were doing and see if he can join them too he couldn't take the boredom anymore.

As he was walking down he heard music from a certain room so he followed where it came from when he reached to the door, he opened slightly to only find Hibi dancing it was really intresting for his taste he loved dancing btw. He was dancing marvelous he had that energy within in and the younger loved it. "Hey sunshine what you gat there?" he asked as he went in and sat on the smooth floor.

"Oh you mean this" he continued to dance and Jimin was in an awe his jaw almost dropping how could someone dance so elegantly. "can i try?" he asked excitedly "yh sure. Jimin with his unique dance moves, he danced freely where Hobi quickly took his phone to record him live. Jimin was really feeling the vibe he missed dancing and this was his chance to do it. Hobi was getting many comments asking as who the beautiful dancer was.

"wow Chimmy you are a pro i must say" he said making Jimin blush. "thanks now teach me what you were dancing" he replied and Hobi agreeing instantly

After hours of dancing the two were very tired and decided to rest for the day and both went to shower

After hours of dancing the two were very tired and decided to rest for the day and both went to shower. Jungkook was looking for Jimin and why?.....maybe he miss his presence, Jungkook shook his head to shake off the thoughts because he thinks its crazy to think like that.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I knocked on Jimin's door but he wasn't opening, i tried again but to no vail so i decided to enter since it wasn't locked in the first place. When i entered i heard water dripping down it was now obvious he was having a bath and he was singing 'such a nice voice' he thought and instantly he had a light bulb on his head....he had an idea if you didn't get me. Immediately he decided to go out and before he could even move a step Jimin came out of the bathroom he seemed to have not noticed Jungkook right away. Jungkook looked at Jimin's half naked body and he almost dropped his jaw.

                             (sexy

(sexy.....)

He was also well built, those abs 'how comes i never noticed them before' he thought, his small waist which Jungkook was now eager to hold it in his arms, that neck that he could suck all day, those plump lips which were calling out for him, his wet hair which made him look sexy and he felt to devour him right away 'jungkook control' he breathed in and out to calm himself so as to not do anything stupid but he could not stop starring.

As Jimin was stepping towards Jungkook who he had not yet noticed but suddenly he slipped, since he was wet the floor got wet too making it slippery and clumsy Jimin as now gonna hug the floor but this time it wont be the floor. Jungkook had realised when he was gonna fall and he caught him immediately making them fall to the bed with Jimin ontop of Jungkook.

At that point when their eyes met they were trapped in each other's gaze. Jungkook's heart was pounding rapidly to the closeness they had feeling the heat but he was too focused in Jimin's eyes that he could not think clearly. This beautiful man was so captivating and he fell for it. After what seemed like ages Jimin shyed and looked down bringing his arms up to cover his torso while sitting down next to Jungkook who's face and ears were now red same to Jimin. He got up immediately and went to the door "ummmm...sor...sorry was just looking for you, anyway you can finish with what you are doing" before the younger could reply Jungkook had disappeared.

sorry was just looking for you, anyway you can finish with what you are doing" before the younger could reply Jungkook had disappeared