70 #COPING UP WITH PREGNANCY

JIMIN'S POV

The first day of scanning we had one heartbeat but I insisted to hear it again it felt like music to my ears I couldn't believe I was carrying another life it was just near to impossible, so when he placed the machine back to my tummy the one heartbeat was followed with a second heartbeat I was surprised I even asked what it was but he was like "wait let me check again" looking at the screen I could see they were actually two heartbeats I was having twins I was even more shocked than I was before so I'm carrying two lives in the end what else could I ask for.

It's been 5 months and I no longer feel my body this is worse than death but you know what in the end I would be the happiest I can't wait to meet them I only have to struggle more you know laying eggs would even have been more simpler and less painful how do humans cope up with this I feel like I'm going to die any minute.

Dae as he promised he made me a scheduled in the mornings he makes me a certain type of food actually I'm too lazy and weak at the same time to make my own in the evening we walk out with him he makes sure I do exercise. well he told me in my case this pregnancy won't be easy so I have to be careful and I should really follow his schedule which I did not complain about of course, I do exercise like going out for walks including watching the sunset, you know what I mean so beautiful so today I decided to go alone he's been so busy with me that he has a lot on his plate I really don't want him to miss his work since we've been doing this for months and adapted to the environment I already know this place, good thing about this place it's so peaceful and not congested.

"Dae I'm going out I'll see you in 2 hours"I tell him of course it was not easy to convince him at first so after serious conversation he agreed but he said I shouldn't go that far I need to be near where he can see me which of course I shrugged it off "okay be careful" he says from where he was and I smile walking out.

I walk through the fields, this place mostly suitable for farmers I watch the green field feeling the warm sun on my skin, I breath in the mint filled air, so relaxing that's why I love it. I stare at the green field thinking how far I have come since I found out am pregnant.

My bump ofcourse is already visible but I wear baggy clothes and bigger hoodies so people won't judge me when they see it, as I said it's nearly impossible for a man to be pregnant and here on land such thing doesn't exist, but this village is friendly though I don't go out far so often, Dae is the one who goes and buys the necessities we need I really owe him this wouldn't be possible without him could have been dead I guess.

Since Lisa volunteered to work with him she got to learn a lot of things so as Dae is taking care of me from here Lisa is helping him out from the deep but we haven't talked since we came but Dae plans to go back there soon but not for me I can't risk so soon he'll be going down there to give the information do what he needs to do he has a lot of work.

Suddenly i feel a sharp pain in the lower abdomen "oh no not here" I hold on to my bump this usually happens but that time is different I'm always with Dae he helps me and now I'm in the middle of the fields all alone the pain grows i pant heavily as a hold onto my tummy "ahhhhhhhh" I scream my lungs out, "it's so soon for you to come out baby" I pant as I rub the baby bump carefully as if it will soothe the pain. Yes it's soon but this pain it usually happens and it's no different, quickly I get my phone dialing Dae's number "D...Dae.....I..it's h.hurting" I say amidst pants "oh no....am coming there wait ...where are you?" He asked but my phone drops out of my hand, I start to feel dizzy I could see myself almost to fall, "no ..no" I almost whisper I don't want to fall what if I hit my tummy, not my babies "s...save...them..." before I hit the ground I felt arms wrapped around me.