17 #HOPE

HANGUL SEA

"Dr. or whatever you are...we meet again" Tae smirked like this doctor owes him alot well yes he does. Lisa stood behind the tube where the doctor's back was facing her and Tae stood facing him, looking carefully at his structures like it was some piece of art 'wow this is epic' he said in his head. A few minutes later the doctor opened his and muttered "where am i?" he asked and chocked the liquid which was in the tube not able to breathe. Tae quickly swam to call the merman who was in there earlier and instantly he came in and switched on some switches i guess and the liquid decrease and it was out of the tube and the doctor finally breathed again. "What happened?" Tae asked worried now "Don't worry the liquid was keeping him alive when he was conscious but now he is awake it cant help him but i have drowned it down he is ok now" he smiled feeling proud of his work. "Thanks Dae" he hugged the older whom was there with him when he was alone.

FLASHBACK..

Tae was sitting in the favorite place where he and Jimin used to hangout a lot while he cried remembering his best friend he was too weak to even notice someone was always watching him from a distance but this time he approached him as he also felt his pain "it's not over yet Tae you have to be strong for your friend" Tae flinched when he saw that he wasn't alone and asked "what do you mean?" he narrowed his eyes kinda curious "your friend isn't dead yet" he replied smiling a bit which made Tae widen his eyes like plates "your not kidding right, this is a joke thats a good one" he smiled nervously and soon it dropped when the elder deadpanned "trust me he is still alive" his serious tone made Tae to believe him "Am Dae by the way" he swayed his tail "the great right" he answered what his name meant "if you put it that way" they both swayed their tails smiling as if nothing happened earlier.

"Indeed you deserve that name 'Dae the great" he smiled to the older. "Lets ind out what the doctor knows" they both stared at the naked doctor who was kneeling now kinda weak at the moment "Who are you guys?" he asked wth his weak voice trying to adjust to the light and when his vision became clear he widen his eyes like plates not believing his eyes "For a moment i thought am in heaven but again i...notice am still in water seeing you mermaids around" he looked at the mermaids who were already looking at him "wait how am i still in water?, oh wasn't i dead? OMG" he screamed now panicking "calm down doctor i know you know how scientifically the oxygen under water is difficult to create and when you freak out you wont be able to make more in quick time" he reasoned and the doctor calm down still curious how in the hell does a merman know all this "wow" he replied "i'll take that as a compliment?"Dae answered in more like a question. "What happened, the last i remember was being struck by a light, how am i alive?" he asked touching his abdomen where supposedly the light struck him...."i'll tell you" Tae answered making himself comfortable for strory time.

FLASH BACK.....

"Mark...Mark..." Lee called from the screen video but he was cut off when the merman knocked down the cam and smirking at him after mark was unconscious but still in his suit "he wants him alive" one merman said and Tae only continued to smirk. He was carried to the palace and now kneeling in front of the king and later he regained his consciousness. Looking around saw a merman probably a king since he was wearing a crown and holding a golden trident different from the others "so your the leader" he chuckled mocking the king "isn't it obvious" the king played along "'it is no surprise" he chuckled more which made the king pissed off "enough of the chit chat, why are you in my territory, are you trying to attack us?" he deadpanned "oh you filthy creature why ask when you already answered the question are you dense" Mark scoffed literally pissed off "have you forgotten what you did to my people?" he added. The king starred at his people nervously "what! does it ring any bells" the doc smirked and the king seemed like he was hiding something and so he ordered "teach him a lesson!!" the king shouted but the doctor was fast enough and attacked them. He shot something at them and when one was shot he immediately became limp and fell to the ground, everyone was amused he shot almost five of them and the king had enough and strike him with his trident...the doc definitely dint see that coming and with a great force he fell to the ground and was unconscious which made the king believe that he was dead "dispose the body" the king ordered Tae and he bow taking the doc along with him. "He's still alive" Dae said to him "Can you keep him alive?" Tae asked "Yh" Tae only nodded somethng cooking up in his mind "why you want him?" Dae asked "he knows something" they all nodded.

"Doc i know you know something i saved ...actually no we saved your life so you owe us one dont you think doc?" Tae asked narrowing his eyes to the doc. "ok, what do you want from me?' he asked them "To go to land!" he answered with hope in his eyes "i hope i am not asking too much right?" he asked looking at the doc "well considering am still alive i will help you" and they made a deal with Tae smirking 'Dont worry chim chim am coming' he thought to himself feeling proud of his achievements so far.

DONT FORGET TO
VOTE
COMMENT
BORAHE💜💜💜