21 #PLANS

BACK TO HANGUL SEA

After setting the tube in a more proper way, the smaller tubes were set up differently and manufacture of chemicals aside in test tubes...wondering how on earth is it possible well lets hear it from Dae he is a doc well since when did he become a doc and a merman at the same time well lets find out. The chemical test tubes were in a bubble and not just a bubble it was chemically made that no water could go through well that explains the tube in which Dr. Mark is in and how he could actually breath but not for long oxygen is limited.

"I have an idea, anyone up to it?" Dae aked looking at Tae, Lisa and dr. Mark. "We are up to anything Dae just tell us what it is to keep the doctor alive" Tae said and Dae shifted his brown eyes to the doctor who nodded in agreement. "Well here is the thing i can still turn you to a merman for some days since we wont have to struggle with oxygen thing so that's the only way the doc can..." even before he finished his statement the doc already agreed "yes" he said and Tae looking at him confused "what let's start" he added and Dae nodded.

Dae got one of the chemicals in a bubble and put it in the tube "pop the bubble and your good to.." pop sound was heard even before Dae finished his statement what is with him always cutting him off but he shrugged off "why am I not changing?" he asked confused "now that you have inhaled the gas it's time to turn ...wait" Dae swam to the tube and boom he popped it since it's bubble too and in seconds Dr. Mark started to change into a silver fish "sure that's one beautiful tail" Tae teased "I know right" Mark said surprised of his own voice "wow I can talk too" he swam happily waving his tail and others giggling on how foolish he looked right "ok now can we discuss" Tae was too impatient and the happy man nodded. "Dae you definitely have to teach me how the chemical reaction was possible" Mark said to the other and nodded in response.

"I realised that when the King was talking to you that time he must have realised you knew something which he didn't want anyone to know what could it be" Tae curiously asked "My brother always loved the sea he did a lot of research which he got more information which he never had to get. My brother decided to build a ship to travel underwater which was a success but he never came back.

But it's because he found out your now king always did sacrifices and my brother being the warm hearted decided to go fight him alone but that was too soon he never made it back. So I decided to come here finish what he started it was his passion and get my revenge and that's how I ended up here with you guys getting to know you guys made me feel there are still good people thanks" he bow after his bitter story and the others nod at him.

"My poor Chim I always knew he was innocent I never stopped believing in him" a pearl dropped meaning he was crying "it's ok" Lisa pat his back "Are those pearls?" Mark asked widening his eyes like plates "No they are stones .....yes you silly they are pearls" Tae joked switching his mood pretty quickly. "Oh my God these cost a fortune on land" he said examining it, "well I have more than you can imagine" Tae grinned "You do? If you don't mind can I have them?" Mark asked "Yes you can but after we figure how to take the King down and get out of here" Tae added "Am curious why would you want to go to land?" Mark asked "I still believe my best friend is alive and am gonna go after him" He explained "He was dumped in the 'light hole' " Dae added "I read some can make it and some can't since no one knows the results so I don't know too" Mark said his part "Well since we are all not sure we have another option" Dae suggested "Which is?" Mark asked "Ship" he answered simply like saying the water is blue "well my ship got destroyed I guess" Mark remembering his abandoned ship "No it's not" Tae answered "What do you mean?" Lisa being quite for a long time talked "After the King sending me his trusted soldier to destroy it I decided to hide it under the coral cave no one expect me knew where it was so we really have a chance now" Tae proudly said not regretting to destroy the ship.

"That's my boy" Mark praised Tae and all laughed "But why would you work for the King despite him killing your best friend" Mark asked "I really don't work for him because I want to....the years it took me to be a soldier was enough to know everything about him, well I used to spy on him that's why I knew his plans and others have been flopped because of me all that was for Jimin I won't stop until he's in foams (when a mermaid dies they turn to foam)" Tae felt angry while speaking "Well that's my boy again" Mark pat on his back to comfort him and it worked.

"well let's go see the ship" Mark was so impatient knowing his baby wasn't completely destroyed. "So impatient" Tae joked "well yes I wanna see my baby" Mark played along "baby now" Lisa added "more like his baby boy" Dae added... they all laughed including Mark.

Well in his mind he truly sees what his brother saw in the sea creatures he believes his brother now that they have good hearts expect for the few like the wicked old hag of a king this made Mark laugh at his thoughts and when the three saw him they asked "what" Lisa asked "Something funny I thought" He continued to laugh "like?" Tae asked "like wicked old hag of a king" he said and all busting into a laughter cuz they know it's true after all....