59 #YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE

JIMIN'S POV

I saw it all, yes I saw whatever is happening that fake of a king whatever he's doing this is not how it must be. I'm sure he is trying to intimidate me and unfortunately it's working they are suffering, they're in pain, they need me they cannot defend themselves poor souls they just dying and what am I doing to help? nothing, this is not how everything should be, I have to do something any second late I might be regretting it later what should I do? what should I do? nothing is working out I must do something they still believe in their prince, they still believe in me, they know I might help them well that's my job I need to help them they can't suffer, those kids, the helpless the one who trying to fight for justice, I must help them I must get rid of the sin sooner.

It's when I decided to wake up finding myself in unfamiliar room it looks old but cozy at the same time so comfortable there's a wet cloth on my forehead slowly I remove it and try to sit feeling my body all numb and weak I look around the place it's not bad but how did I end up here? then I remember passing out I hear slow steps coming to the room and I look at the door to see who will come in and there I see her again the same woman I met at the shores she must have helped me "Oh you woke up how was your sleep?" she asks "oh yeah it was good what happened to me?" I ask "well you passed out in the middle of the road and I couldn't leave you so I decided to just bring you in" she explains as I nod "thank you" I bow to her "here eat something" she handles me a tray of food I didn't know even when I was so hungry so just dug in, but curiosity got the better of me.

"Who are you?" I ask as she just smiles "what if I say I'm your grandmother" I smile "well I don't mind you being my grandmother" I happily say she finally looks up at me "i'm really your grandmother" she deadpans as I gulp hard "I woul like you meet someone" she says, so there are more people here ok ,"ok" I say and suddenly two figures come into the room and when I look up the spoon which was near my mouth froze felt like my soul left my body, I didn't know I would meet them I suddenly drop everything and stand up my brain already in a mental freeze. how is it even possible i just keep on looking at them not saying anything.

"My baby" she hugs me tight as I just looked dumbfounded is this even real feeling the same touch, the same tight hug, the same warmth this is definitely real then I hug her back tighter and I couldn't stop my tears I was just so happy to see them again "m..mom" I call out to her while we both sob "dad" I look up to him, he opens his arms and a fall into them i can't believe this is happening. After 20 minutes we finally settle down "how is it even possible you are alive oh how much I miss you"I hug them again I really missed them.

"My baby has grown up and turned out to be so beautiful I'm so proud of you" my mum coos as I sadly smile "I'm sorry mum and Dad I let you down, our people down, Hangul Kingdom, I'm really so useless I don't know how to make things right I....." my dad cuts me off "no we are still proud of you in fact we are happy for you but again it's never too late we can still make things right, I still believe in you you are the strongest remember everything that belongs to you will be back to you and we shall be here to support you" my dad assures me I never felt this better before "you don't know how much I've longed to hear that how much I waited hear someone say that I still make a difference I love you appa" I hug h again.

"But how did you know it's like you knew everything from the start" I ask as they smile "everything had been already predicted we knew all this will happen and we waited everything to happen we really can't change Fate can we? but we finally meeting you again was the best thing that happened in these past few years oh my baby I missed you so much" my mum examine my face but suddenly I blush then I decided to ask "you mean you know everything?"I hestated and my mum smirks "yes we know you have a human mate, my baby has grown up even has a lover well I can say he's so handsome you have the best choices" I look down in embarrassment I just hope they don't know everything you know what I mean "do you guys approve him?" I ask "approving? we already approved him just from the start you guys make a great couple" I smile.

Suddenly they frown and I know why, I didn't know things will come to this extent I didn't know I will have to choose one time and I have no choice "we are sorry baby but you have to go back to Hangul, they need their prince and I don't want to hear this prince thing you are a king I'm sorry baby you have two choices either remain here happily live with your mate or go back to hangul give the people their Justice but give it time to think" my mum says sadly but I already thought about this when I already passed out and already made my choice my decision it was very hard to make it but that's the only way to end this suffering I sadly nod as they pat my head.......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Come on Jungkook eat something" Jin says as jungkook lies on the bed expressionless tears streaming down his pale face and Jin's heart clenched seeing this misery sight this broke his heart he pat his head but never reacted he was just like a zombie dead from inside "ok tell me what should I do?" Jin tried to make a nice atmosphere and jungkook turns to him "can you tell me where my Jimin is?" he asked as Jin lowers his head he doesn't even know a "I'm sorry jungkook I don't know where he is but you have to eat for the sake of him he would really love to see you healthy please jungkook for him do this for him" slowly Jungkook gets up and sits, Jin smiles helping to feed him while the other 5 were on the doorway peeping they too tried to convince Jungkook but he wouldnt say a thing but now he finally atleast two to three spoons.

Since it's already night everyone decided to go to sleep except for the 3 in a triangle relationshipship Tae felt like they need to do something he really loves the both so he decided why not use this time he feels there will never be another chance so h did what his heart wants "Hobi and Yoongi please meet me in my room" he says walking away as the two look at each other they shrugged off and follow him as soon as they enter Tae closes the door and embrace them in a tight hug suddenly.

The two froze in their place as Hobi is just happy to be in his crush's arms again and Yoongi just love the moment, he broke the hug and looked at them in the eye "I wont to lie I won't pretend I love the both of you and I thought maybe I should tell you now please if this is wrong forgive me" he apologizes as the two just crush him in their embrace again these three really had the same thought but maybe they were just scared to say it loud.

The three finally confessed to each other they were more than happy that the three already had agreed to this kind of relationship it might seem weired to others but for them it was their happiness each other's happiness "can you please both of you sleep with me tonight" Tae says innocently as Hobi and Yoongi smile "anything for our sweet lover" he kissed Hobi then turned to Yoongi and kissed him too....with that the three head to the bed with Tae in between, Hobi hugging Tae from the back as he laid his head on Yoongi's chest and both fell into a deep slumber this was really a dream come true but will it last?.....

*

*

*still waiting for comments*

BORAHE