60 #POSEIDON CALL

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The three lovers had a great night that they would forever remember waking up next to his lovers and showering them with kisses what else could Tae ask for he felt like finally had a family who loves him and he couldn't be any happier.

Waking up beside his two favourite human who were still sleeping "how adorable" he coos caresssing Hobbi's face " you don't know how much I loved you since day one but I'm happy that I could finally tell you" he turned to Yoongi "the first time I saw you I should have been mad at you but that's not what I had wanted in fact whatever you did to me back then I kinda liked it even that punch felt like an arrow on my heart, a love arrow and my first impression on you was the best infact that's when i fell in love with and when you kissed me I wanted more say I'm selfish but only for you" saying that he shower both of them with kisses on their faces as they stir up in their sleep "you woke up" Yoongi was the first to wake up as he return the kisses "you don't know how much I wanted to do this" he says almost in a whisper and crash his lips to his and that's when Hobi woke up "how can you have fun without me" he complained and pout still in his sleepy form "come on join us" Tae says as a Hobi happily sits with them as they shower kisses on him "that's the best sleep I've ever had in years" Tae sadly says and they crush him in their embrace "well we are here for you always" Hobi assures but Tae seems to be still worried.

"What's wrong Tae?" Yoongi asked "I don't know but this is very serious I want to tell all of you at once OK" "yeah sure" they get up to freshen up.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I lie on my bed looking up the ceiling expressionless 'why Jimin did you leave me?' I say in my head as I can't help than feel sad, pain, anger why didn't he share his pain with me I know I'm being paranoid but I'm ready to take the pain before. He left he was in so much pain it affected me too and I can understand that's why he left because we actually share the same pain well I thought sharing the pain I might help him but I did not know his point of view was actually worried for me and the only option was to leave, but if I don't see him anymore? if I don't get to hug him? I don't kiss him anymore? I was getting paranoid in the silent room. So I gathered up my energy and freshened up today I must find him I can't live without him.

I go downstairs I really need answers I think I have to talk to Tae I don't know why but I have to ask him some questions I feel so different I have a bad feeling but what if this is the last time I meet him? I know he will have to leave Some day but there's no way I would even think about it for a moment I don't think I can take it, so with the less energy I had I approach them looking all normal I know they are worried for me so I must look normal in front of them even though I'm so broken on the inside.

With determine and normal look I join everyone on the table as I smile a bit "good morning everyone" I greet them "I'm so happy you finally came downstairs" Jin suddenly hugs me "here eat some" he shoved some food to me and I did not complain. I saw Tae and with the two coming along they seem happy?.... well I'm happy if they are I decide we eat first and later when I wanted to ask him he got a call "I need to go I'll be back everyone I need to talk to you later so I'll be back soon" he goes away leaving me still confused but I decided to wait for him patiently trying to gather myself up to plan how to find Jimin.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Tae I think you should look at this" Lan says worried "What happened?" He asked and opened up a calender it wasn't just a normal calender "for the past few years scientists have been doing a lot of researches about the sea creatures mostly mermaids they even discovered what happens in their period of leaving including this" he taps a certain date which was circled red at first Tae was confused looking at t closely his eyes widden in shock "oh no" he murmered "this had to happen now" he grab his hair in fraustration. Just when he thought everything was working out well that they can finally live happy 'well joke on me' he thought to himself 'maybe we were never meant to be' he conclude "I have to speak to the rest" he said coming close to Lan and hugging him "Incase we don't make it just Know we shall forever be grateful to you thanks for always being kind" with that he glanced at Lisa nodding his head and she did at the same and with that he left.

Jungkook was walking back and forth impatiently waiting for Tae he needs explanations he feels something is not right "Jungkook you're making me dizzy" Namjoon complains looking at Jungkook who was lost in his thoughts and that's when Tae finally came in, it was already evening but looking at him he could tell he was also very worried that even made him more anxious.

"Jungkook I will be honest things are not good I think you should find Jimin today or else you'll never see him, I'm sorry to say this but you have to find him I'm not sure if I can help but think of somewhere he could be" Tae says worried and Jungkook didn't need to be told twice" he pat on his shoulder "it's okay I'm going to find him I think I know the place" with that he wore something then went out.

"Tae honey what's wrong please tell us you look so worried" Jin tried to ask and the two already were downstairs when they heard him everyone too a sit waiting for his explanations and he was ready to give it but in a sad tone.

"I'm afraid this is the last time we will be seeing each other I'm sorry Hobi and Yoongi we couldn't spend much time together I really regret not telling you earlier about my feelings" he started to sob "What do you mean Tae what's wrong please talk to us" Hobi says desperately sitting next to him and holding his arm tightly as Yoongi was on the other side rubbing his back to comfort him.

"Today will be the Poseidon call I'm afraid no one can escape the call" everyone is so confused "what is a poseidon? what does that even mean?" Namjoon ask "well this happens once in a year The Poseidon is the greatest among Us so he calls a gathering which is of course in the deep of the sea as long as you're a creature we have to be there he just has that effect on us and afraid we cannot stop it" he sobs again but it's weird.

"Are those pearls?" Jin asks as Tae lift up his palm to touch his face and there a pearl fell on his hand and that made him sob more "it's starting" he cries loud but this time they are pearls which fell no more tears "by the time It's full moon every sea creature on land will disappear" he sniffs and everyone him tight.

.......................

Jungkook finally reach at the shores, this is the only place he could think of and to his surprise indeed he was there he saw a figure near the water looking around he couldn't help than smile "JIMIN!!!" he called and the figure turned to see him Jimin too wasn't expecting him but he felt much happier, Jungkook ran to him and Jimin did the same and when they were both near each other Jimin jumped on his waist and Jungkook wrapped his arms around his tiny waist sniffing his scent and Jimin doing the same oh how much he missed this, Jungkook showered him with kisses all over his face "I missed you... I missed you so much" with every word he was giving him a kiss as Jimin tighten his hold on his neck trying not to break down "I missed you too Kookie" he showered him with kisses still on his waist no way he was coming down that easy and their lips met It wasn't a hungry kiss but all emotions were visible in it how much they just needed each other for dear life.

**

**

*still waiting comments*

BORAHE