3 #JEON JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"I have acquired fame after days of hard work i can now be recognized as the best in the music entertainment i have the money i don't have to worry about anything, i have the fame, i got people who love me but why am i still hurt after my girlfriend only using me to get fame i have money to heal me but i still feel empty inside and i don't like the feeling" I was speaking to my self while i stood on the shores of the beach i came to clear my mind.

The past year was the worst after i thought this girl loved me but she was only chasing after fame she's a singer too, we used to practice together for this audition where they were gonna choose the best singer then train them. The day came but i couldn't wake up i came to my senses at night after the big day was over. I watched the TV only to see my girlfriend declared the chosen one i couldn't understand why that day she never came to fetch me like she used to. I thought maybe i had too many drinks but i don't remember drinking i was confused what the hell happened.

I approached the judges who had set up the auditions only to be told it was over i begged so that they can hear me out but i was not successful. Everyday i went to the studio but no one was willing to listen they used to throw me out like a bag of potatoes and telling me to disappear, and as usual i went back home crying my self to all that time my girlfriend never called nor pick up my calls i started having my doubts.

Everyday was always the same i felt useless even my dad never supported me he thought music was useless and will not help me at all but what could i do i only knew how to sing that's all i could do. Sometimes i felt suicidal but when i remember my mothers smile i feel happy she would be more disappointed if i did that to her. But this time when i remembered my mothers words then i would get new hope for the next day to live. I decided that if i can't make it with music then i will join my father's business of agriculture.

And the day came as i was heading to the studio guess who i met my girlfriend who had ignored me for months she is even famous now with bodyguards following her around 'wow was she that good' i thought. I approached and when i called her name she denied she didn't know me. "Director i don't know this guy, i think he is stalking me" she told the others and the bodyguards held both of my arms "please its a misunderstanding that's not true i came for..." she cut me off and came near me held my cheeks and whispered "maybe the sleeping pills weren't enough!" I was shocked, so that day i didnt wake up because she dragged me. "how could you!" i replied "isn't it obvious i only used you to practice music you were so good and i thought you might win and be left out so that's it good enough i was able to do it aren't you proud of me?" she smirked and walked away. "Am leaving you for today if i see you around here then i will put you behind bars" the director i guess said that and ordered they leave me but when they were about to walk away i did what i always wanted them to see. I sang....

"He walks alone under the big city lights

He always knows just when the time is right

He never shows what he's thinking

He keeps it inside

Because he's too cool for school

He comes alive when the sun goes down

He gets it right

You know he's always down

He's got one eye open and his ear to the ground

An he's too cool for school

He's an operator

He's a real player

And if you mess with him

You know you'll never win

He's an instigator

Enemy eliminator

And when he knocks you better

You better let him in

He's got his own way of getting things done

He's always looking out for number one

Don't try to beat him 'cause he's already won

An he's too cool for school (song:2 cool for school BTS)

The director was shocked and could not believe my voice he was impressed and without wasting time he took me me in while who i supposed my ex was feeling angry. I was teamed up with other singers.....

 Namjoon, Seokjin, Min Youngyi, Hoseok who we were later recognized as BTS and had our debut but our group wasn't full we still needed other members but for that time we didn't have any

Namjoon, Seokjin, Min Youngyi, Hoseok who we were later recognized as BTS and had our debut but our group wasn't full we still needed other members but for that time we didn't have any. From there i became famous the other members we were close to each-other we were like family and nothing could separate us but i felt something missing.

As i was looking at the sea waves i saw something weird. Is that a person i thought no no i am so stressed that i am just seeing things its seaweeds that's it. But when i walked nearer i was shocked to what i was seeing. "wth!" i shout

COOMENT

SHARE

LIKE

#PURPLE YOU