63 #WE FINALLY MEET

JIMIN'S POV

It's been a week if I might have counted properly, a week since I came back, a week we have been planning to attack the king. You must be wondering why can't I just go and kill the oldie and done, but no it's not that easy actually I found out he can't be that strong as he could be said to be I think someone is controlling him or working with him or both that's where the confusion comes who is this other person who is making him more strong.

The mermen told me the whole story since I can see through them I can tell they weren't lying so as to make my first move but before that I got to know that the people have been imprisoned now why would he prison the kids too.

I don't get it I think this man has anger issues now how is a kid going to attack him wow is he that insecure? well that gives me a better option and a chance to throw him down.

As I said it's been a week, a week I haven't known where my parents are everything is so messed up what if he finds them again and kills them for real this time I can't let that happen I even don't know where to start looking for them since I'm just around near him I can't let him know that i want to give him a surprise he won't forget and that will be soon.

The three of us stage at a certain cave that's our hiding place yes I'm strong I could attack the king in a minute but I'm worried about the people what if he uses them against me no I can't let him kill them that's why I needed the time to make the first move i don't want to waste anymore time thinking about how everything will turn out all am going to do now is save the people and when they're out of his hold I can deal with him but for now we can't be too fast and again not too slow.

Since these two men are on our side I decided they should go back to continue working so as to get updates from them it's the only way to figure out his next plans good thing he hasn't been killing but again the bad thing he has been mistreating them I got to learn the one who made who got them in trouble was the head of the Justice people they really fought hard until no more when I'm all settled I will thank him properly cuz it takes courage to do such a thing even though your life is at risk but he took the lead am proud.

As we were getting ready for our first mission we heard a weird noise no one knows this place but again what's that noise, carefully swimming out we look to see it was a ship actually very big ship what is a ship doing here? who's that riding?, I looked at Tae but he doesn't seem scared at all "oh my god I can't believe he's here?" he exclaims and I look at him confused "what do you mean?" I ask "it's Dae, he showed me a picture of his sheep he was building and looking at it it's the one" "so you mean that he has come back?" I ask as I'm still confused I thought we left everything behind but I guess I was wrong.

As soon as the ship landed I saw someone in Buble clothess, he got out only to be fall down as Tae jumped on him he was so excited "oh my god I can't believe you came back" me and Lisa approach him "how is it possible?" I ask "what do you mean?" He too seems confused "as in like..... I mean how? from everything related to us no longer exists and how comes your here?" he smiles "did you forget I'm a scientist and did you know the last few days I wasn't with you guys I was actually repairing my ship but I guess I'm lucky... I'm just kidding..... I knew something of this might happen so I made sure to have all the memories and as soon as I forgot when I went through my diary I remembered everything and here I am I'm going to help you guys you are not going to fight alone, I want Justice I'm with you" confidently he says i smile at least we're not fighting this alone I hug him "welcome to the team" I say "but what are you going to do about your costume it won't last long?" I worry "don't worry he's a scientist" Tae repeats again I see him take out a liquid and opens up his costume he gulps down the liquid and before I knew it he was a merman?... how is this even possible does that mean I can...I brush away those thoughts. I should not think about such things but I don't have time we have to start moving.

Our spies come back at first they are scared but I explained everything and they were shocked "so tell us what did you find?" I asked them impatiently "the king is going to meet someone I'm not sure who cuz he never says in fact he does that always and goes without any guards at least one but what I know that guard never comes back, so tonight he's going to be out I think this is our chance we figured out how many guys are there, since we are this much I think we can take them down" one of them says "great this is our chance" I say.

...,..........

Everything goes as planned until we reach the palace by the look of it I could say the king was still there I think we were hoping so much "I thought he wouldnt be there, oh no did he change his mind?" one of them says "I think so what should we do?" Tae panics "do not panic I know how" I say "what do you mean?" Dae asks "we have come this far we can't go back the plan is still on but only change afew things" they looked dumbfounded "take me as a hostage" myself out of the blue say I didn't know how to do this but the only way was this "no ....no... no.. we are not doing that" they both disagree "it's like this when you take me the king will concentrate on me and I am counting on you guys you have to free them don't worry have you forgotten my bad side I guess it's time i unleash him since this is not just some kind of a simple fight he's not weak because of that one person behind him he's strong enough so as soon as the King's attention is onto me you guys should go and free them so no one is going to get hurt not those innocent" I hand them some ropes "now tie me"I dead pan at first they were but I glare at them and I can see the fear in their eyes and we swam away.

When we reach the palace, the big doors open and every merman there was in shock "the Prince is here" they whisper among themselves "he hasn't changed" "we are doomed" "what are We gonna do" I hear more whispers I'm glad they fear me and they should be, there was one who was about to stop us I looked at him as I mind link him 'don't worry I will help you' and I reply 'no it's part of my plan just act normal' he returned back to his position as they took me in having them on my side I guess that's the big advantage, they might have realized later they weren't dealing with the person they know but rather actually messing with the demon inside.

I'm glad they finally realise who is the good who is the bad this actually makes my work even more easier mr.Lee or whatever you are I'm coming for you I smirk as we walk away I really can't wait.

We finally reached the cabin of the King, hello don't get me wrong I'm not meaning his, he was never the King and he'll never be the king this is my parents cabinet since I was not yet coronated as the king it's still my parents, I look around and see the familiar figures Iean the arts, the furniture everything is just the same doesn't this man have a mind of his own I thought this place would change it may be messed up alittle but still as same as how I left it can't believe he was too dull at least that's not much work we will have to do. I see him standing facing the big glasses "king we brought the prince" one of them said I think the king had no intention of looking back but when he heard that it was me he never wasted a second to turn around I could see the shock on his face as I smirk I guess he never knew I will be here sooner 'well....lets dance...'

sorry for typos

comment

vote

IPURPLEYOU