20 #ONE MORE

All the boys were in the studio almost done with their new song. The practice was ok but...something was missing like a new voice was needed they thought just a little more to be done yet the concert was near the new song had to be released and in their coming concert they had to perform it, they promised army so they can't let them down.

"Hey guys the manager is here to talk to us..he seems stressed than we are you know" Jin said before they all got out to discuss something with their manager.
"Hi Mr.Bang" they all bowed and he nod back "how are you guys doing?" he asked concerned. Mr.Bang in his 50s treats his boys as his sons he really love them and won't push them around as a machine money maker he treats them as family compared to other managers thus the boys love him too he was always there in whatever they needed. "Here is your coffee just the way you like it" Jin smiled to him handing him the coffee "oh thanks Jin for knowing what I always needed at times like this "Don't stress yourself, you believe in us don't you? so trust us this won't take long" Namjoon assured him tapping on his shoulders "Boys I trust you and believe in you, only came to check on you to make sure you aren't exhausting yourselves you know you have to be healthy" he showed concern "shouldn't that be our line because you don't look ok" Hobi teased "Aaish you brat" he groaned  making others laugh.

Meanwhile Jimin came out from his room feeling lot better. On  his way downstairs he saw a room beside him open "Jin doesn't like leaving room open anyway I'll close" he shrugged knowing how eomma Jin he is doesn't want a scolding this early morning. Before closing it he saw the music instruments, the microphones and all used for singing he mostly doesn't come in there not to disturb his hyungs but today no one was in. The instruments were so shining like pearls all glittering and he was reminded of home. When he and Tae went to their favourite spot and start singing, they loved singing ' this won't hurt trying' he sat on the stool and accidently touch a button which he didn't notice but shrugged off.

"I will be honest something is missing in this song and I don't know what it is" the boys all nodded in agreement. "You mean you need new member and mostly a vocalist because it will be hard for Jungkook and Jin" Mr.Bang as wise  he is figured it out and all nodded. "so any candidate in mind?" the older asked and the boys were in a state of thinking. "How about our baby?" Yoongi said confidently and all looked at him "What baby?" Mr.Bang asked confused how a baby could sing "Yeah I think Chimmy is the best candidate for this" Jin was now excited "Why didn't we think of Angel of course he can I heard him many times sing in his room" Jungkook interrupted "He can dance too" Hobi added "he's got the right body and the right vibe" Namjoon joined them too except for Mr.Bang who looked like a lost puppy. "Who's is Baby? who's is Angel? who's is Chimmy? are they all different people?" the way he said it made the others burst into laughter but stopped when they heard a melodic voice it was so pure so angelic. "Well let's find that out now" Jin said all getting up heading to the studio. They stood on the door way on the studio and all their jaws dropped when Jimin sang.....

(FRIENDS V & JIMIN)

Seoul that was particularly sparkling
Another world that I faced for the first time
You who I met drenched in sweat
were a somewhat strange kid

I'm from the moon, you're from the star
Our conversations were like homework
One day we are the best friends, the other day we are enemies
I just wanna understand
Hello my alien mystery
We're each other's mystery
Would it be why it's more special
stay hey
Someday, when these cheers die down, stay hey
Stay with me
Forever, keep staying here, hey
Like your tiny pinky

Seven summers and cold winters,
and more to come
Many promises and memories,

and more to come
I remember ourselves in school uniforms
Each episode of our memories would be a movie
yeah yeah
The dumpling accident is
The stories that filled the school bus on the way home

Now we go out for a drive together

Unchanging, the us of back them
hey Jimin, today"

   (I deleted the Korean verse that's just translation)

He continued to sing didn't even realize the boys join Yoongi made piano sounds, RM on the guitar Jin and Jungkook were background vocalists and Hobi drums they got the rhythm just right they were so talented Mr.Bang couldn't help to feel the happiness took out his phone and recorded the whole song and when Jimin was done he uploaded it on YouTube.

All the boys went to Jimin and hug him tighter they praised him how talented he was. "Mr.Bang meet Jimin our baby, our Angel, our Chimmy and Jimin baby meet out manager Mr.Bang" Namjoon introduced them and Jimin already bow to show his respect and the older pat on his shoulder showing how impressed he is with the younger "Oh Jimin nice to meet you" he said "Nice to meet you too" he said he looked really cute to the older "no wonder they call you baby now I know why" he chuckled making others smile and Jimin looked like a lost puppy finding him more cute.

"Jimin we have a problem" Jin started and Jimin became more worried "What is it hyung?" he asked getting more worried "Its not that serious only you can help" he said smiling "I'll do anything for my hyungs" he quickly said making the others caught off guard "Chimmy I haven't said the.." Jin  was cut off "Hyung I promise with all my might I'll do anything to help" he genuinely said and Jin almost cried "Oh Angel what did we do to deserve you" he hugged him "no hyung it's time to show my gratitude" he replied "you already did that" Yoongi pat him on the shoulder and broke the hug. "Ok we need a vocalist yes we do have but we need more and you are perfect for that...its ok if you dont" Namjoon was the one now cut off "I'll do it, need an extra voice you got it" he proudly said "Aww our baby they all approached him and hug him tighter.

"Mr.Bang it's all set in a week it will be done promise we won't let you down" Hobi added "You never need am grateful Mr.Jimin welcome to the band 'BTS' " they shook hands but his phone was buzzing from time to time. "What's up with your phone?" Yoongi asked getting irritated by the sound. He took out his phone and his eyes widen like plates "OMG 1million views in minutes this is unbelievable " he was shocked "what is it?" They asked and took a look their eyes widen also. Jimin's video while singing got a lot of views and likes and seems army already accept him to be part of the  band. "What is it?" Jimin asked "Just know that Army accept you" they smiled to him.