There was no need to tell them that he was indeed hit by it, and even almost died. Though from the context, Kimi and Kurai could guess by now what had happened before, and why his ‘Life Force’ suddenly fell down.

“Ohhhhh…” Nejire bobbed her head up and down dazedly before her eyes regained sharpness. “Then let’s go out right now! We need to help Mirio and the others in the fight.”

“Nope.” Neji shook his head and Nejire’s expression turned shocked.

Momo also chimed in, walking forward to him. “B-but, this isn’t right! We can’t just let them fight on their own when we are in good shape!”

‘Good Shape’—Neji noticed Kurai frowning and growling at that word but she didn’t say anything upon noticing Neji’s gaze.

“No.”

At Neji’s short reply, Nejire looked serious. She knew him, and she also knew he wasn’t the person who feared danger… but if even he was this unwilling… Nejire shook her head and sighed. He was right, it’s not right to go out now. There was no doubt All Might and Mirio together was stronger than every one of them here combined, and if even their strongest punches didn’t do much damage, Nejire wasn’t going to force her little brother to fight beside her, and she also knew he wouldn't allow her to go out alone.

However, hearing Neji's words, Momo’s shock only increased. She only saw Hisashi’s hand, and while it seemed dangerous, as it managed to kill someone like Aizawa so easily, she was yet to see his full power.

Momo opened her mouth, but before she could say anything that she might regret later, Neji cut her off.

“Momo.” He said in a tone that she wasn’t familiar with, a tone so serious that she had never seen him use it before. “I love this life of mine a lot, so I don’t plan to die. I dont plan to let any of you die either, so shut the fuck up and understand, this is not a game. Aizawa is dead, and so are some of your classmates. If not for me, you most likely would have been in their place because of that stupid Hero Complex of yours.”

“...”

“...”

“...”

The girls looked shocked and were speechless, although Kurai seemed strangely proud. Neji’s pupils zoomed out as he realised how he’s been glaring at Momo with his Eyes of the Lord active. He immediately deactivated it and facepalmed.

“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to sound so forceful.”

Though he apologised, he wasn’t regretful for acting like this. This was a serious situation, and he would hate to see Momo die because of this ridiculous stupidity of this usually smart girl.

Momo slowly nodded after a long time but said nothing. Though from her expression, she was indeed relieved that Neji interrupted her before she could say anything stupid…

“Anyway,” Neji shook his head and smiled at her. “By now, the fight has most likely ended or at least moved away from UA, so we can’t do anything regardless. Luckily, time here is 10 times faster than the outside world, so we can spend a few days here and get stronger, and not even a day would pass in the outside world.”

Momo was surprised at the information and nodded. She then spoke in a much softer voice, “But… um… what do you mean by getting stronger?”

Nejire looked curious too, but this time she held back from asking too many questions for some reason.

Neji’s smile widened. “Good question.”

Neji gestured to Kurai, who jumped up from the ground and took a spot on his shoulders.