✾sᴜɢᴀʀ ᴄʀᴀᴢᴇ ɢɪʀʟ✾

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Lunes" I heard him mumble, my head raising up to look at him questioningly, "You're so beautiful" He breathed out, a warm, fuzzy feeling filling me up inside.

"You're adorable" I whispered, leaning my forehead on his, his glasses fogging up until I cast a charm to stop them.

"I'm hot"

"Incredibly" I murmured, giggling when he rubbed our noses together before attaching his lips to mine.

"I love you, Elody"

"I love you, James" I voiced back, snuggling into him, my head nuzzled into the crook of his neck. "You're very comfortable"

"I'm glad to be your pillow service, love" He chuckled, bringing me up further his body, planting a few kisses in my hair, "A family day out tomorrow.."

"Apart from she'll be under the cloak majority of the time" I replied, brushing my lips against his neck.

"I wonder what our own kids do when they're here because if they are goodies they are getting disowned" He said, causing me to snort.

"James you can't disown your child for not being as mischievous as you"

"Our child, Elody, our child" He corrected, butterflies dancing in my stomach. I smiled against his neck, pecking his skin again. "Besides you're just as bad as me"

"Mm, that's true. What's life without a little risk?" I laughed lightly, feeling him lean his head against mine.

"Exactly" He whispered, a comforting silence hanging over us once again. A wave of drowsiness washing over me, I trailed my hand up, resting it on his chest, resting my eyes closed.

"Always these two" Mcgonagall hummed, stepping into the common room, noticing two of her closest students fast asleep holding on to each other in the common room. She placed a blanket over them again, put the fire out and wandered out, leaving the two of them in peace. It was against the rules for two students to sleep in the common room, however a part of her didn't want it to stop, her heart always warmed at the sight of the two Gryffindors in love. She knew they were getting older and wouldn't be in Hogwarts for much longer before they are out in the real world, a world where there is a war brewing, so for now she was glad they were sleeping in the common room instead of duelling death eaters.

•••

"Are you ready to go?" James questioned Evelyn and I, the cloak under his arm. The young girl had woken up with an ecstatic buzz around her, she was a muggleborn therefore she didn't have much experience with the wizarding world. She deserved to see Hogsmeade, even if it was a year earlier.

"Keep the cloak on and stay with us at all times until we say you can take it off, okay Ev?" I told her, placing the invisibility cloak over her body, the girl barely containing her excitement. We walked through the hallways together, James intertwining our hands together, knowing Evelyn was on the other side of me under the cloak. We stepped onto the carriage, Lily, Marlene, Mary and Dorcas already inside. I subtly pulled the girl on to my lap as it was full, my wolf hearing allowing me to hear her soft breaths.

"Mel, what are you doing?" Lily asked, tilting her head to the side as I pulled her closer to me.

"What are you doing?" James returned, quirking an eyebrow to try and deflect it back to confuse her. Utter fool.

"Going to Hogsmeade? Did you hit your head James?"

"Monty dropped him on his head when he was a baby" I snickered, hearing Evelyn quietly laughing as James swatted my arm.

☽𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧☽ -ᴊ.ғ.ᴘजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें