« We're Over. »

Start from the beginning

She couldn't help but smiled at the nickname he gave her when they were little, "Not anymore." 

He chuckled, "You will always be the little girl following me everywhere in her diapers for me. That will never change." 

She beamed, "Whatever." She fanned him off.

He hummed slightly laughing, "The doorbell is about to ring, so we better got out of here now. You have five minutes to talk with him." 

They got out of his Jeep and he locked the doors. They hugged before he shoot an angry glare to Rayshawn and then went on his way to greet his friends that weren't too far. Great ! So he could keep his two eyes on them. 

Shay took a deep breath and walked towards his car. She bit on her bottom lip staring at him. It seemed like he was more attractive than before. She immediately shook her head to make these crazy thoughts go away from her mind. She was on a mission. She had to really break up with him this time and make sure that he wasn't going to show up like that anymore. 

She came with that conclusion last night before to go to bed. She couldn't continue to date a man like him. He hit her one time, he could do this again and who knows what he could do next time. She didn't want to be sent to the hospital or worst, to die because of him. It was hard for her to do this though. She did really love him and for her he was still the love of his life, but what he did was wrong. 

"Hey, bae." He said about to wrap his arms around her, but she stopped him and backed up a little. 

"Uh...hey." 

He frowned, "What ? You're still mad at me ? " He questioned not believing this, "I apologized, Shay. Bae, c'mon stop that shit. Come to me and give me some lips." He tried to grab her arm, but she jerked his hand away, "Stop playing ! " He warned with greeted teeth. 

Now, she knew she was doing what was right. He was snapping at her again and he could lose it at any moment. He was scaring her, "Stop." She looked behind her and saw Anthony. That reassured her instantly, "There is my brother behind observing us. If you get out of control, he will beat your ass." 

He snorted, "I'm not scared of this guy. He will do nothing. Why are you acting funny today ? "

"Listen, you and I are in the past from now on. It's over." 

He was surprised to hear her say that, "What ?! " He shook his head, "IT AIN'T OVER ! " He screamed getting people attention.

"HEY ! " It was Anthony's voice, "Why are you yelling at my sister for bastard ? " He then turned to his sister, "Shay, are you okay ? " 

"Yes, I'm good." She answered about to cry. She couldn't believe that they came to that point in their relationship. She thought he was the one.

"Yeah, she is. Bye ! " Rayshawn said getting in his car and he pulled off. And like that, all was finished. It broke her heart, but she had to do with it. 

"If he tries to contact you or anything, just let me know. Okay ? "

She nodded, "Yes." If only he knew. If he knew, there would be hell on earth by now. But she didn't want it, so she was going to keep this secret for her. Will she tell someone one day though ? Maybe. Or maybe never. Actually, she felt embarrassed more than anything else about this story. Her boyfriend -that was officially her ex now- slapped her. He had been violent with her. She did nothing for him to do this, but he did. 

Yes, it was better to put an end to this before it get out of hands.

_____________________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =) 

A/N: This story is not my priority for now and plus I have a writer's block for this book, so sorry if it sucks. Plus, I have to re-organize my ideas before to write the other chapters. So, the updates will continue to come slowly until...Uh...I don't know. But they still will come :D  

Thanks for reading guys 💙