1 8

song rec : shutdown (moon byul ft. seori)

the girl spent a little time chatting with the five boys after jungkook ditched her to play beer pong with taehyung.

she quickly came to the conclusion that they were crackheads too, which made them perfect in her drunken eyes. she was actually having fun, and enjoyed getting to know them a bit.

they talked about the school they all attended, informing the girl that they were seniors as well, all in the vocal department, yeonjun being the only one to focus on vocals and dancing. when she shared that her focus was dance as well his eyes lit up, only for a second before returning to a somewhat dull state.

janelle couldn't help herself, and her eyes kept finding their way back to the quiet boy. he wasn't speaking much, only adding to the conversation when necessary. this left the girl a little confused, wondering if this was just how he was or if he didn't particularly like her.

she could never dwell on the thought for long though, before the boys were asking her another question.

"beomgyu why would you even ask that??? i'm sure that's not what she meant"

"well how am i supposed to know??" the boy looked at the other with raised hands.

janelle watched them, laughing.

"yoooo guys come in here..!!" someone yelled, poking their head out the entrance leading to the patio.

the group of six looked at one another before jumping up and running towards the door.

janelle cursed herself when she tripped over her own feet and saw the ground growing closer.

"well holy shi-" instead of falling however, the back of her sweater was grabbed- keeping her body upright. she steadied herself, stepping away from the person who had caught her.

"crap thanks dude" she said looking at yeonjun.

"drunk people shouldn't run" without saying anything else he walked around the girl, entering the house.

for some reason the girl couldn't help but be disappointed, not
understanding what was wrong. but ignoring was usually the best option in these cases, so that's exactly what she did. she ignored that nagging feeling in her stomach, she ignored her stupid brain and stupid thoughts, following behind him.

there were people shouting or more specifically cheering, and as the girl weaved through the cluster she finally understood what all the commotion was about.

on top of one of the counters was j-hope and yoongi dancing quite provocatively on one another. just watching them made the girl double over in laughter. moving closer she saw jungkook front and center encouraging the pair, throwing napkins in place of what one would assume should be dollar bills.

when she stepped beside him, he glanced down with a large smile on his face, and reddened cheeks and she knew he was drunk.

"oh lord kook"

"jaeee i've been lookin for youu~" he slurred.

"well i'm here now" she replied giving him an odd expression.

"BABYYYY GET UP HERE..!!" janelle turned towards the counter only to see jimin had joined the pair. he was definitely putting on a show.

"how are you even still drunk??" she asked

"i may or may not have found my way back in the kitchen"

she only shook her head, but as he reached out to her, she looked up at him as if he were crazy.

Trigger Warning {social media au}!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara