8 8

song rec : coffee breath (sofia mills)

janelle and sunghoon later found out that the power shorted itself, and although the group alerted the camp ground security and front desk; they also decided to take advantage of the opportunity. which presented itself as a chance to scare the living daylights out of the pair. while sunghoon may have done a good job at hiding his true emotions- janelle surely did not.

the group of teenagers eventually ended their night with a movie marathon- adorned with popcorn and a variety of snacks to accompany them. they huddled around the spacious couch, wrapped comfortably in fluffy blankets. one by one someone fell asleep, some in secure balls on the couch, others sprawled on the floor, some using another's shoulders or legs as makeshift pillows. but in their safe bubble of warmth anyone could see how peaceful they were. much more than the previous night.

funnily enough 15 teenagers would rather have a sleepover in the living room, than reside in the waiting bedrooms of the lodge.

|

the sweet transition between night and day comes quick. it is now monday morning, and time for the kids to wake up and begin preparing for the long commute home.

jae blinks slowly, feeling the heat of the sun casting over her face. it is bright and a little distracting for a few seconds, but when she adjusts to the light the girl smiles at the sight of her friends cuddled up on the floor across from her- sleeping with not a care in the world it seems. she yawns quietly, beginning to move around in her spot, but stops soon after when she realizes that someone is leaning against her. slowly peeking over her shoulder, she chuckles when she sees that it's only bahiyyih. the girl carefully slips from the younger's hold and rolls herself into a sitting position on the floor. a small breath escapes her full lips, as she rubs sleep from her hooded eyes.

after a moment she finally takes in the entirety of her surroundings. chuckling when she spots sunghoon and sunoo of all people cuddled up- their faces relaxed with the gentle rising and falling of their chests in sync. the girl gets to her feet and quietly tiptoes in the direction of the bathroom.

she takes a few minutes to freshen up- brushing her teeth, washing her face and fixing the mop that is her hair. just before she leaves the bathroom though she takes the lip balm from her pocket- applying it. she pops her lips and twists the knob of the door. she doesn't get the chance to step out because as always it seems someone is there waiting. the brunette isn't just met with the sight of her friend but a cool draft too that leaves goosebumps upon her exposed arms and neck.

"morning friend" janelle greets with a soft smile and bright eyes. much of a contrast in comparison to the boy opposite her.

"morning jae" it's jungwon. although his voice is a bit gravely from sleep it still holds that distinct softness janelle adores. "were you about to shower?sorry."

"nah you're good... it's all yours- you alright?" she asks with concern written over her face. the boy looks beyond exhausted. his eyes even a bit puffy.

"huh- yeah.. yeah. it takes me a minute to really wake up." he replies blinking.

her full lips purse together, but still she nods. "okay wonie" she says, her voice a bit airy as she reaches up with a single hand to ruffle the dimpled boy's hair. janelle steps aside, allowing him room to enter the small bathroom. he smacks his teeth.