1 6

song rec : leo (bo14 ft. baekhyun)

the girl walked briskly trying to catch her breath as the wind blew loose curls around her flushed face. the sudden hill she jogged up had tired her out just a bit, but she was already 10 minutes late.

she finally came across the house jk had described to her in their texts after walking throughout the quiet neighborhood.

"oh wow

"oh wow.. ok.."

just looking at the house from where she stood, the girl would have never been able to describe the homes beauty in its entirety.

on the outside looking in, it was a cute one story home, adorned with its own rooftop gazebo styled patio. wrapping itself around the home was beautiful greenery, and despite the terrible cold, there were still flowers standing tall in all their glory.

wasting no more time, janelle walked towards the front door, although she didn't know what to expect her nerves grew fervently; leaving the poor girl overthinking what the boy could possibly want.. obviously something he couldn't convey over the phone. she placed her hands inside the pockets of her jacket, a tiny frown upon her lips.

'it's not like he said he needed to talk about something... but again he did use the word "need" that
doesn't equal wanting to hangout right???... hm no cause he could've just said that. maybe he wants me to meet the friend he's been staying with - yea that makes sense.. BUT - couldn't i have done that another time considering i was practicing?? he knows how important this is to me which means his thing must also be important right??? yes ..yea ...'

by the time she came to a very faulty conclusion she already stood in front of the homes door. she took a quick breath and brought the hand from her pocket to the aged wood; giving a firm knock.

|

there was chatter everywhere, every person laughing, talking, or running to and fro inside the home.

jungkook sat on the couch bouncing his knee in anxiousness. checking his watch one more time

'anyyyy moment now'

his hands found their way to fallen strands covering his face, and while running his fingers through his hair he released a huff.

his friend sat next to him with a single eyebrow raised, before leaning into the couch while folding his arms across his chest.

"bruh chillll with the way you're acting you'd think you have a thing for this girl or something

jungkook immediately turned his attention to the boy

"no i don't"

"jus' sayin"

"well i don't it's just i'm nervous.. it's her first time meeting all of y'all"

"ok i don't see the problem- why would that make you nervous?"

jungkook shrugged his shoulders, glancing at his phone and watch once again.

"you afraid we won't like her"

"it's not her i'm worried about it's y'all"

"that she won't like us???"

"exactly" jk responded with a deadpanned expression.

"what's SO wrong with us?!"

"y'all a bit much is all.. to meet all at once" the boy replied laughing

"even crazier.. this ain't even all of us"

"exactly."

when a knock sounded throughout the house, jungkooks eyes widened in what most would describe as horror.

he stood from the couch, quickly moving towards the door wanting to be the first to greet her.

"BITCHES SHE HAS ARRIVED SHUT THE HELL UP" jin yelled exasperated. when a few of the boys continued talking amongst themselves, he must've shot them the meanest glare for after just a second of glancing at them- did their mouths
finally fall closed.

nearing the door, jungkook tripped, his eyes dropping to the book bag lying there.

"who left their sh-"

"OMG BUNNNN!!" jimin was up and running full speed, crashing into the smaller form of someone. arms wrapped around his waist and he rocked the person side to side in pure excitement.

the attention of all the boys was captured and they stared patiently waiting for this person to reveal themself.

it took a moment but when jimin finally stepped back he left the startled girl exposed to curious eyes. and with a slightly flushed face she smiled

"oh..OH- hi"

<3