5 0 0

song rec : k. (cigarettes after sex)

janelle watches the routine her and yeonjun would be performing at the end of the week. the intimate movements made her heart pound wildly in her chest; especially when she thought about the fact that- it would soon be the two of them dancing in place of the originals.

her eyes sneakily flit to the boy next to her, who too watches the screen intently. his slender fingers comb through his dark locks and his tongue peeks out briefly to swipe across his bottom lip. the girl turns her focus back to the phone and blinks. she tries to imagine herself in the female dancer's position and yeonjun in the male's but she struggles silently.

"aish.." the boy suddenly groans with a shake of his head. "this seems like it's going to be a little difficult. what do you think?" he asks, meeting janelle's leveled gaze. a part of the girl is glad it's not only her who seems to worry. despite the slightly different reasonings.

she ponders it for a moment, "it seems tough but i'm sure we got this. we have the whole week to figure it out..so.."

he smiles at her words, "you're right. it'll be fun."

she nods her head in agreement.

|

janelle, 1st

we watch the choreography a few more times before we begin breaking down a few of the more difficult phrases. together we work to simplify the movements to help our understanding.

this week's assignment is a contemporary duet. which so happens to be one of my favorite styles, so i find myself enjoying the entire process. yeonjun and i pick a spot in the dance to stop for the day. so we just continue practicing the first half of what we memorized.

i'm pulled from my pointless wonderings when i hear yeonjun's voice.

"jae, i think we pretty much got this section down, we can go over the rest on our own time?"

"oh, yeah sure." i speak, facing the tall boy. a gentle smile plays on his lips as we look at one another. his stare alone makes my cheeks warm, but i glance away before it can become noticeable; if at all.

|

eventually the dance instructor gathers the students to go over a few more things regarding the assignment and some other upcoming events.

janelle, who sits with folded legs beside yeonjun shifts impatiently as she waits for the older man to finish speaking. her eyes dance across the room, settling comfortably upon the back of sunghoon's head of raven hair. while the last two and a half hours have been successful in keeping the girl distracted- with their time now coming to an end; the plan she'd been conceiving is suddenly at the forefront of her mind.

jae's body buzzes in both exhilaration and peak nervousness. and it is clearly displayed in her constant fidgeting, despite the girl herself being none the wiser.

however yeonjun does. out the corner of his eye he notices the incessant bouncing of her knee. his eyes train to the side of the brunette's face and he sees janelle nibbling on the fragile skin of her bottom lip.

her lashes brush just slightly against the tops of her cheeks as she blinks repeatedly. somehow her stare seeming distant.

his hand reaches out, placing a gentle hold on her moving knee, which snaps the girl out of her reverie almost instantly. "are you alright?" he wonders quietly. his eyes begin to search for a truth in her gaze that her words may be reluctant to reveal.