9 5

...

song rec : wild irish roses (smino)

after a minute or so janelle hears a faint knock, sure that it's coming from her apartment door she hops up from her bed and heads down the spiral staircase.

|

when the door opens jungkook's eyes widen dramatically in surprise and he pulls his lips into a pout.

"aww! you look so adorable munch!" the boy squeals, hands already extending to pinch at the younger's cheeks. janelle stands before him dawned in a cozy pajama set and matching jumper. her curly bangs are pushed away from her forehead with a fluffy turban to match the outfit. her eyes roll at his actions and she eventually smacks his hands away, giving him the space to enter.

making himself at home, he falls comfortably onto the couch, taking one of the smaller throw cushions and holding it to his chest. he lets out a relaxed breath- eyes slowly trailing to the girl who's disappeared into the kitchen in search of snacks. 

"so what brings you by shawty?" she calls from her place in the tiny kitchen

"not even gone' lie- i missed you."

a crown of curls suddenly appear from behind a wall, and then he notices her heart shaped face. she has the cutest of smiles with squinted eyes. the girl blows him a kiss, returning to her task. "i missed you too dude." 

|

janelle tried to hide her surprise when jk pulled her into his embrace on the couch. with the flat-screen already playing one of the boy's favorite anime's - he cuddled into her, nuzzled his nose into the fluff that were her curls. she mindlessly rolled her eyes, but settled into his hold anyway. they munched on their shared snacks and made random remarks at the various action scenes that played aloud.