12 0 0

song rec : sparks (coldplay)

tugging on the strap of her bag janelle leaves the locker room hurriedly. the girl plans to meet both yeonjun and niki outside of the school's building. she is already running a bit behind as she struggles to keep her bag on her shoulder. bangs hiding her eyes she sees the view in front of her in slants as she runs down the hall. as she goes, she sees a blur of yellow and like a cartoon, alarms seemingly ring around her. whipping her head back to be sure of what she saw, her entire expression drops. for in her short glance she realizes she's run past a 'caution. wet floor' sign. obviously she thinks to stop knowing her luck what would happen. but of course with her clumsiness soon enough, she feels her foot slip from beneath her, and she looses her footing. janelle doesn't hit the floor though, instead she collides, hitting the chest of another person. secure hands and a steady stance keeps the both of them upright.

"woah..." comes a familiar voice, and janelle's lips immediately lift at the sound. her gaze follows and now she stands looking up at sunghoon. with one of his arms wrapped around her waist, the brunette tries to ignore the heat that begins pricking at her cheeks. she straightens herself a bit, while also clearing her throat.

"thanks hoonie." the boy smiles down at her with a simple nod of his head.

"where are you rushing off to?" he questions with a curious glint in his eye.

"well home, but im supposed to be meeting up with niki and yeonjun first."

his head bobs in acknowledgment of the girl's words, but his lips simultaneously fall into a frown.

she takes notice and tilts her head, the action though catches sunghoon off guard and he nearly blanches at how quickly his heart picks up its pace. "you look upset... what's wrong?"

"im not upset. I was waiting for you though." he says and the girl smiles cheekily.

"oh really? why?" she asks in a teasing voice and he rolls his eyes, hesitating a bit. but with the brunette's large eyes staring back at him- her own curiosity now sparkling in her brown irises he eventually speaks up, answering her.

"just wanted to say bye before I head home."

the girl's chocolate brows shoot up in pleasant surprise as now she's the one nodding her head with a soft grin.

"interesting..." before he gets the chance to reply though someone calls janelle's name. this prompts her to cast her attention over to the sound of the voice. they see both yeonjun and niki standing a few feet away from the entrance doors.

"you were taking forever so we came to get you." niki explains, attempting to hide his smirk as he looks at the pair. yeonjun nods his head, eyes trailing to meet the spot sunghoon's hand rests on the small of janelle's back. his face falls blank.

sunghoon suddenly realizes how close him and the girl are and the position they're standing in. as casually as possible he drops his hand. it is only in the moment that he does this, does jae notice and her eyes quickly flit from him to yeonjun. her heart thuds.

she plasters a smile on her face, "sorry, im a weapon of mass destruction at this point." she calls back.

"what?" niki asks laughing and she begins walking over to them. "c'mon." she says to sunghoon, glancing over her shoulder. with a thin smile he follows behind her.

the four of them walk out of the large double doors, "I nearly took sunghoon out trying to run down that damn hall." hearing her words the three boys chuckle.

"you tend to do that a lot I noticed." yeonjun comments from beside niki.

"do what?"

"bulldoze people in the hallway."