2 2

song rec: can i love ? (cosmic boy ft. youra, meego)

janelle spent a majority of her sunday with jungkook and taehyung. the trio hung out in her apartment before stopping by a local outdoor market, trying different foods and small treats before heading to the boys favorite ice cream parlor.

she was having a great time, but at the back of her head were those familiar nerves that have yet to give the poor girl a break.

tomorrow was the day. first day of school, just not really at the same time.

the boys convinced her to relax and spend the day with them as supposed to what she had initially planned. to spend the day going over her routines she would be performing.

they surely were successful for the most part, but now she and jungkook were walking back to her apartment hand in hand with her thoughts attacking her as they had before.

|

she kept her eyes focused on the ground as the pair turned onto her neighborhood street.

the boy was aware of how distracted the girl was, and truly didn't understand why she was so nervous

the boy was aware of how distracted the girl was, and truly didn't understand why she was so nervous. instead he found it endearing how worked up she got about the things she cares about. he squeezed her hand a bit, gaining her attention.

"oh are we already here??" she asked, looking up to see her apartment building at the far end of the street.

he glanced down at her, with a tiny smile ghosting his lips

"almost... i'm still not over you living right above a coffee shop.. it'll only fuel your addiction" he laughed.

"true." the girl looked like she was in a daze. her eyes unfocused, and she wore a frown.

"..jae relax please" he spoke, coming to a stop. he turned, placing his hands on the girls shoulders; while she just stared at him with big eyes.

"huh??"

"i get you're nervous but i'll say it again.. you're going to do great tomorrow - really... i mean that"

"i have no clue why i feel so anxious this time around."

"i mean i kinda understand but like you got this, you wouldn't have been accepted if you weren't good enough"

ahh there it was 'good enough'—exactly what she didn't feel. but jungkook was right. why should she get so flustered over such a small thing? - she was indeed accepted into the arts school, so she did have the skill.. she did have the talent. she was going to be alright.

"thank you kookie" she smiled. different this time, as her eyes crinkle and the baby dimple in her cheek reveals itself.

"that's a new one.." he replied with single brow raised.

"oh is it??"

janelle wrapped her arms around jungkooks waist, laying her cheek against his chest. he smiled as well, returning her embrace.

he walked her the rest of the way, letting go of her hand as they reached the small gate.

"night jae" she looked at him, pulling her coat closer to her body.

"goodnight jk" she turns, disappearing behind the door.

sumn light, we love a supportive king