6

song rec : rendezvous (sik-k)

janelle lied on her bed, eyes focused on her phone as she scrolled through instagram liking different posts.

'wait she's kinda fine though' she thought as she came across a random post.

she clicked the girls username to view her profile; scoffing at her weird antics.

tapping the follow button, she was quickly surprised that said girl had followed her back almost in the same breath as she did. she smiled glancing at the time. it read 4:30 pm; she threw her phone aside, sitting up before rolling off the bed completely.

shuffling around the room dressed in sweats and a tshirt with slippers on her feet she pushed her hair away from her face sighing to herself. she had no clue what she should wear to dinner with her friends and they were supposed to pick her up at 5. with no outfit in mind and her hair all over the place she wanted to say fuck it and keep the outfit she had on.

her phone buzzed from the bed. bending over she unlocked it to see a few messages from her friend montana. she rolled her eyes with a smile on her face before replying.

 the girl put her phone away and turned towards her closet

"please be in my favor tonight"

with that she began browsing through her clothes, looking at no one particular article of clothing for more than a few seconds. thinking of the color she was going for based on her mood and the days weather she pulled out a few different pieces.

sitting at the small vanity she began fiddling with her hair that had curls going every which way. looking at the clock and seeing she didn't have much time left she fixed her bangs and opted for a simple updo but even that wasn't working out in her favor. combing her fingers through her hair and pulling out the emergency hair kit she hoped the universe was on her side today.

|

once she finally finished hair and makeup she quickly dressed and pulled out the shoes she'd be wearing, that's when her phone began ringing and she saw montanas contact appear on the screen.