2 5

song rec : savior (leeHi ft. B.I)

"remember i am a phone call away"

"yes yes i am aware" the girl waved goodbye to her friend. she turned towards the large building and began her ascent up the brick stairs.

the school looked absolutely insane, and the girl was thrown right back into her scattered thoughts wondering how in the world she managed to get accepted at a place like this

and this was just the high school. she couldn't even begin to imagine what the university her friends attended looked like.

rubbing her hands along the lining of her skirt to smooth it, she walked up carefully. she kept her eyes focused straight ahead. only looking at the large doors in front of her. not at the curious gazes of passing students- just the door.

upon entering, a flurry of students buzzed through the hallways, making the scene look nothing less than chaotic. her eyes panned around the hall, in search of a teacher or deans office, but to no avail. she walked further, avoiding rushing students, and began to realize it must almost be time for class to start.

she rose to the tips of her toes in hopes of seeing something, anything that could possibly help her. and blessed she was, for it arrived in the perfect package.

"janelle?" she turned at the sound of her name.

"..soobin?" her eyes widened, while a large smile appeared on her face.

the boy walked to her, accompanied by two others she wasn't familiar with.

"wassup..! are you lost?" he smiled at her.

*(please picture him w red hair tho cause whew

*(please picture him w red hair tho cause whew.. OK)*

"psht..no! .....okay YES" she responded dramatically, her lips falling into a small pout.

"don't worry i gotchu.. by the way these are my friends mark and donghyuck" janelle let her eyes slide to the two boys, bringing a polite grin to her face.