8 6

song rec : bubble gum (clairo)

"you got a heavy ass head jimin."

immediately he rises with a blatant look of offense painting his usually gentle features. the expression then falls and he lays back down. "i see."

jungkook chuckles while tilting his head in order to look at the older lying on his lap. "oh you don't got a smart ass comment to make in return?"

"no i'm practicing restraint." he replies coolly.

"bitch you can't even spell 'restraint.'

"spelling or not- restraint is me not popping you one good time for your big ass mouth."

"ah. there it is."

"like i said practicing."

"HELLO BITCHES."

in walks taehyung, pep in his step and bright smile pulling at his pink lips.

"the fuck are you so happy about?"

"nothing." the fluffy-haired boy says. he plops onto the couch beside the already sitting pair. obvious side eyes are directed his way, but he ignores them- pretending the random cartoon playing on the flat screen is far more interesting.

"right..." muse jungkook and jimin simultaneously.

"where's hope?"

"how we supposed to know?"

"watch that tone cause he'd beat y'all ass."

sinking into the couch, they all let out soft sighs at the exact same time. eyes all slightly unfocused as they stare at the screen with bored looks on their faces.

"... i miss jae." jungkook says randomly.

"i don't."

"bet i'm 'gone tell her you said that taehyung."

"hoe i was just playin' damn."

|

"how much wood could wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?"

"how quick could a slap slap you if a slap could slap quick?"

"you're not even funny-"

"-is exactly what i was thinking when your dumbass opened your mouth."

jungkook suddenly stands, arms straight by his sides and eyes glaring with some odd sense of conviction. "let's go out."

"...but why?" comes taehyung.

"i'm tired of being holed up in this musty ass dorm. i need to get out."

"this coming from our introvert."

"it's only musty because of you bitch. buy some febreeze and call it a day." jimin replies, settling deeper into his spot on the couch.

"you're a dirtbag. confirmed." taehyung laughs.

"you hoes can stay but i'm out." jungkook finishes. he doesn't even wait for a response as he disappears into his room to get ready.

taehyung shifts slightly, letting his gaze fall onto his best friend. they remain silent for a few beats, until slowly their eyes meet.

"we could always entertain him."

"yeah and make him pay."

"oh you know i love to do that."

jungkook's voice randomly rings out cutting their conversation short. "these walls are thin scheming ass hoes."

jimin scoffs with a roll of his eyes. "at least you're aware."

a brief intermission?