Chapter 34

I woke up in my bed by myself, alone. Was it a dream this entire time? It couldn't have, it shouldn't, it couldn't, could it? I look for my shirt and see its in the corner along with my jeans and shoes. I sigh and bring my head down, it was a dream, but I swear that I was literately holding her in my arms. I groan frustratingly throwing my entire back onto the bed again feeling so stupid and mad. I cover my face with my hands as I remind myself of how stupid I am.
Suddenly I heard the door creak open.

Ross: Go away Chad I'm not in the mood to talk about you waking up on the kitchen counter

Laura: Huh?

I shoot my head up and see the girl from my multiple dreams. She was dressed in different clothes (I'm guessing she went home and picked some up) and had a tray of breakfast in her hands. She had that big smile that she'd always share with me and her eyes sparkled like they always do whenever she's happy.

Ross: Laura?

Laura:(nods) yeah, are you alright?

I smile big and run up to her and smash my lips onto hers. She stumbled a bit from the impact that I made but still managed to keep her balance and kissed back. I haven't been able to kiss those lips in so long since I went to her apartment before she was kidnapped.
We separated gasping for breathe as our foreheads press together. I smile and peck kiss her lips making her smile.

Ross: I love you, you know that right?

She nods her head.

Laura: I know and.... I love you too

I smile even bigger and peck kiss her lips once again.

Ross: I love you, so so much

She smiles and steps back a bit.

Laura: Lets eat this breakfast that I made you before it gets cold

I nod and we both walk to the bed sitting at the chest area leaning back on the bed board.

Ross: Let's see how good this taste

I say as I lick my lips. She giggles at my actions and we start munching away at this (might I add) AWESOME FOOD!

. . .

Chad: I still can't believe you got out of there

We were all in the licking room talking about how Laura escaped from Chris.

Laura:(sigh) I can't even believe it myself

Chad: What did you do to let him release you?

Laura: I um....

Ross: I don't think she wants to answer that Chad

Chad: right right, sorry. (Smiles) I'm just glad you're back and that we won't have to spend another couple thousands of dollars

I laugh at his remark as Laura giggles.

Chad:(chuckles) Kidding but seriously, In glad you're back. Now this blondie can shut up about how much he missed you

I stop my laughing and shoot him a glare as he laughs along with Laura.

Ross: Yeah yeah yeah, whatever

Laura: Poor poor Rossy

She teases before having a fit of laughter with Chad.
I didn't care if they were teasing me, I am just happy that Laura is back, that she isn't with Chris doing god knows what. I'm just glad that she's safe, happy and in my arms again.
That is, until...

???: Honey, I'm home (smirks)