Chapter 24

It's been weeks now. Laura is probably suffering in a place where no one knows with Chris. It's making me mad that I can't do anything about it till Chad and I finally get a clue. Please God please let Chris screw up and let us know where they are. Please please please lord. I'll do anything to get Laura back to us.

Ross:(sighs)

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Ross: Please go away

Stormie: ross please

Ross:(sighs) Not in the mood to talk mom

Stormie: just a few minutes. I miss my baby

I hate when she plays the 'miss you baby' card.😞

Ross: fine, it's already open

Stormie:(walks in) hey sweetie
Sl

She walks over to me and sits at the side of the bed while I'm sitting in the middle with my legs crossed sad.

Stormie: I'm worried about you and so is your father. What happened?

I didn't tell them about the situation with Laura and everything. They didn't need to know about this and have more things on their plate, they have enough with work while taking care of me too.

Ross: it's nothing mom

Stormie: but you've been like this for weeks now. You barely go out and eat, even your grades are dropping. What's wrong with my baby boy?

Ross:(runs his hands through his hair) I just have a lot on my mind. Nothing serious

Stormie: when it makes you act like this yeah it's important

It's really hard to not tell them this. I've never kept something this big from my parents before.

Stormie: We just want to help you honey

Ugh! It's so hard not saying anything. It's getting more problematic.

Ross: fine. I'll go out and hang with my friends

When I looked at my mom she just had the biggest smile on her face. I've never seen her this happy since ever. I guess she really does care for me.

Stormie:(smiles) Good sweetie. I thought we'd have to bring you to a therapist or something

Her and I laugh a bit.

Stormie: I'll get out of your hair

She kisses my cheek before getting up and walking out of my room.

Ross:(sighs) I guess I'm going to chad's house

I give Chad a call telling him that I'll be coming. He says it's okay for me to come and that was the end of our conversation. I better take a shower, I haven't had a shower for over 4 days now and I don't smell to pleasant.