Chapter 27

It was 9:00 exact. My parents were dropping me and Chad off to the airport. I was so ready to kick Chris's ass.

Stormie:(turns to the boys) You guys be careful, okay?

I groan.

Ross: Mom! (Whines)

Chad:(laughs)

Ross:(glares at Chad) you shut it

Chad looked like he peed his pants and just sat there not saying a word.

Mark:(driving) Son, your mother and I have something for the both of you two

Soon my mom hands both of me and Chad $500, each.

Chad:(eyes widen) Woah! (Looks at Ross) your allowance must be huge!

I roll my eyes ignoring his comment and look at my parents.

Ross: I'm really thankful I really am but this is a lot, we're only gonna be there for a few days, I hardly think we'll need this much

Stormie:(nods) we know honey

Mark: But just in case, we just want you to be okay and healthy

Chad: Thanks so much Mr. & Mrs. Lynch

Mark:(smiles) no problem son

I just look at my parents. My mom looks at me and gives me her small, heart melting smile.

Stormie: We just want you to be okay and not get broke, you never know what can happen

I nod my head as she smiles and rest her hands on my cheek cupping them. I smile at her and rest my hands on top of hers.

Ross: Thanks for being the greatest mom

Stormie:(smiles) thanks for being an amazing son

. . .

We got to the airport eventually. Chad and I grabbed our duffel bags and walk in the airport.

. . .

We finish everything before going through security. I turn to my parents and hug them both tightly. I felt like I was the same boy 12 years ago when my parents had to go away a bit leaving me with my grandparents. I tried to hold it in but when I saw them get in the car I just balled my eyes out. I was about to do that now. My parents pull away from me.

Stormie:(rest a hand on Ross's cheek) are about you to cry?

I nod but wipe my almost tears away.

Ross:(sighs) this just reminds me when you guy left when I was 5

My mom smiles and kisses my forehead hugging me again. I hugged back and looked at my dad who gave me a proud smile.

Mark: We'll see you soon, faster than you think

I nod taking a deep breathe pulling away from my mom.

Ross:(looks at his parents) I love you guys

Stormie & Mark: We love you too

I kiss my mom's cheek and do me and my dad's handshake before getting in line. I wave at them as they wave back and turn my back. Chad and I go throw security about to walk to our gate through this big airport. I turn back one last time and wave goodbye to my parents. It was kind of hard for me to say goodbye to them, I love them so much and I've always had this strong attachment to them when I was younger, even now I still do. They wave goodbye. My mom blows a kiss to me. I smile sadly and walk off with Chad. I sigh deeply as we walk to our gate.

Chad:(claps his back) don't worry man, you'll see them again. We'll be back

I sigh nodding as we get to our gate and just wait till our plane's here.

. . .

Our plane was called. Elderly and family's with children went first along with some disability people. I was texting my parents non stop since I sat down here.

Chad: Stop worrying man, we'll be back

Ross: I know but you can't judge me for missing my parents

I told him this attachment I've had with my parents since I was a little kid, he understood just fine.

. . .

We sat down in our seats on the plane. I put on my headphones and watched some baby clips that my parents filmed of me. I love watching these, it brings memories that my tiny brain want able to hold. Soon the plane started to move and off we went to Maui.