Chapter 35

I woke up covered in sweat, my eyes tired and in a dark room. Where am I? Why does my entire body hurt?
O_O
Where's Laura and Chad?
More important, Laura.

I start to get up but quickly fall down from the impact that my head is having right now and that I can't hold my own weight. I try again and again till a jabbing pain shoots through my legs. I scream in agony. Crap. I gotta get out of here.

Ross: Hey! Let me out of here!

I didn't care if my throat was as dry as the desert, I just need to get out of here and to find Chad and Laura.
I started screaming and bang my fists on the wall, letting the person know that I be had enough of their games.
Suddenly there was a click on the door, creaking its way open to step in the room, Chris. With a bat in his hand.

Chris:(smirks) Hello my good mate

Ross:(growls) Chris!

Chris gives me a fake big smile opening his arms out as a welcoming.

Chris: Hello friend!

Ross: You are not my friend! Especially after this!!

Chris: Friends are suppose to accept each other!

Ross: Not when they're in a frickin' black market!

Chris: Well this is all I have! I have no family! No one to love me!!

Ross: Chad loved you! Oh were like a brother to him! He was always there for you because he loves you!! HE DAMN LOVED YOU!

That's when I get a blow to the face. (To his eyebrow)
I felt some blood drip down my clammy skin.

Chris: Don't tell me things I don't already know! I know his loves me

Ross: Then why are you doing this? Saying you don't have anyone but you do have someone. Chad

Chris takes a moment to think but shakes his head angrily looking at me.

Chris: Ifs not cool to mess with my head blondie

Ross: Ir else what?

Chris:(smirks) you wouldn't want that sweet girlfriend of yours to die right here, right now (smiles bigger) Would you?

I was in complete shock. I couldn't risk to lose Laura.

Chris: Thought so (pats Ross's head with his bat gently) now if you'll excuse me. I think I'll go visit a special girl
(About to walk out)

Ross: If you touch her or even talk to her I swear to god--

It happened all so quickly. The bat was up against my throat making it hard to breathe. Chris's face was close to mine making him look more intimidating.

Chris: Don't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do. Got it?

I spit in his face.

Ross: Then don't tell me what to do and let me and my friends go!

Chris lashes out and strikes at my head. I cry in agony and I fall to my side holding my head to make the hurting stop.

Chris:(scoffs) Annoying little brat

He kicks me in the gut before walking out.

I start coughing up some blood and keep whimpering in pain as tears lap over my cheeks.

I'm gonna be dying in this hell hole.