Chapter 46

It's been too long right?
Life was happening. You wouldn't believe what happened in the last 3 months. I'm well and healthy. Dreams were coming true and I couldn't find time to update but thank you for checking up on me and for your patience. Things are still happening but I'm going to try to update as frequently as possible. Thanks for hanging on. Let's finish this one. 💝💝

"Why are you here? You are not supposed to be here," Gulf complained as he came in Mild's house after not nicely knocking on his door.

"Please leave me alone." Mild requested going back to snuggle on his couch. He took a blanket and covered himself wanting to hide. From what he didn't know but he just wanted to hide.

"Go and mate him." Gulf demanded.

"He'll want to mate me, I'm sure." Mild lazily responded.

"And what is wrong with that?" Gulf was being dramatic and a little bit too forceful.

"I don't want to be dominated." And he was justified in feeling that way.

"Is that all you think this is all about? I'm the human here but why are you acting like one? Is that what you reduce the mating bond to? Just someone dominating you?"

"There's no mating without being dominated. And I'm not having another male dominate me." Mild said his own.

Gulf looked at Mild displeased. He felt Mild was making this harder that it had to be. But suddenly telling a straight man to go gay was equally selfish.

"There's a bond though. He is your soul mate." Gulf started frustrated, "So are you telling me it's ok for you to turn rogue? You're a whole beta and you're leading the pack the pack the wrong way. The pack members won't come out because you're hiding. How are they supposed to be open when their leader is hiding? Everyone is looking up to you, they know you're mated to the Alpha of Bittè, they know your situation and you're just making progress difficult."

Mild knew the Luna was right. He knew Luna was making sense but he was frustrated too. He was justified in feeling so. Accepting your new sexuality, which was not by choice was not easy. And coming out? Even humans have a hard time coming out but sometimes sacrifices were meant to be done especially in Mild's case. He was a beta and the beta was needed at this point in the pack.  So he snapped at Gulf for the first time ever since their lives crossed paths.

"Look, I'm not a weak human like you. I can't wake up and start acting fragile when I've been holding the pack on my shoulders all my life. What he wants from me I can't give him. I can't be reduced to nothing. I can't become a Luna. That is an embarrassment and you can do that but don't be doing this to me with all due respect.

He should've declared his respect first the moment he opened his mouth because now it was too late.

Gulf was angry.

No he was livid.

The Luna was.

And Mild noticed it. And then he felt it. The dominance he was shying away from filled the room as Luna looked at him. Mild wanted a stare down but then he felt a driving force pressing down his shoulders. He knelt down at his own volition. What happened next no one knew what it was and Mild was lucky to come out of it unscathed.

Mew was in his office when he felt it. The overbearing anger in the mating bond was making him angry too. He was about to become upset when he felt a snap in the bond then he realized something was happening to Gulf. He got up and headed straight to Mild's house. Gulf had made it clear that he was going to do some convincing. He guessed the convincing had gone wrong.