Chapter 6

Everything was going well. The female was there unconscious on the couch.

Mew was in the basement whilst the human was in the secret room in the basement. They were separated like that. And the day had gone by slowly.

When the clock struck 3 pm. Something unexpected happened.

The female gained consciousness. Something they were not looking forward to. She sat up and all they could do was started at her. She looked around confused.

"Where am I?" She groaned getting up, feeling a slight headache.

Mild nudged Luke.

Luke nudged back.

Becky looked at the two people in the room and in that instant she knew she had been kidnapped.

"Please don't kill me. My father will give you all the money that you need." She pleaded fearfully.

They didn't need money. Instead,

"Your human friend is here." Luke started.

"What? Human friend?" Did she have vampire friends or what? "What human friend?"

"Did you not come to look for him?" Mild asked.

That's when it clicked what the people were saying and what had happened before she got unconscious.

"Gulf??? Gulf is here?"  She looked around but there was no sign of Gulf.

Oh, his name was Gulf. The two realized they had been calling him human for almost a month because they didn't know his name.

"Yes, human Gulf is here," Luke answered awkwardly.

"Do you people want ransom from both families? Unbelievable!!! Greedy bastards." One thing about Becky was, she never forgot to bring her attitude.

"Ransom?" Mild asked Luke. Luke shrugged unsurely.

"how should I trust you?"

Luke led her to the basement door but Becky was not naïve. "You want me to willingly go in the basement after you kidnapped me?"

"Lady!! Go see your friend down there." Mild instructed feeling agitated.

"I'm not doing such thing. Just kill me here." Becky responded feeling bold.

"We don't have intentions of killing you. We want you to save your friend. We are running out of time." Luke tried explaining.

Luke went in first. "Please come with me." He asked gently.

"Uuh no thank you." The attitude she had was pissing them off. The clock was ticking and they were not supposed to use the fog twice a day otherwise she would go insane. Something they didn't want on their hands.

Mild carried her and she started screaming. As soon as he was in the basement, Luke was shutting the door to minimize the noise.

Becky didn't see a body on the corner of the room because she was squirming on Mild's shoulder.

Luke opened the door to the secret room and Mild put Becky down. As soon as she faced the bed, she had goosebumps. Her knees went weak and her eyes couldn't believe what she was seeing. Was that supposed to be Gulf?

She stepped away looking for somewhere to throw up. She ended up doing it on the rug on the floor.

"What have you done to him?" She asked feeling more drool pool in her mouth. "What have you guys done?"