Chapter 35

Gulf went in and Suppasit only realized it when Gulf gently patted his back that he had gotten in the cell.

"Come on let's go home." He said but Suppasit was reluctant. Gulf couldn't carry him, the wolf would crash him to death because he was huge. 

Gulf held his paw and tugged it gently voice shaky, "Let's go home. I'm scared."

That somehow got Suppasit's attention. The moment he took off his snort off his leg, blood oozed out and Gulf asked him to shift right away. In a minute Mew was sitting on the floor with his leg bleeding. He put on a short to cover himself but Gulf didn't care about that. Yet! Gulf winced when he saw the wound. That was the only thing he was concerned about.

"Let's go." He whispered holding Mew's elbow.

Luna you have to go. I don't want to hurt you.~ Mew avoided Gulf's hand

We'll be ok let's go.~

Mew shook his head no. I can't guarantee your safety if I leave this room.~

I'm not letting you hurt yourself.~ Gulf was getting mad.

Luna.~

Let's go home. PMew.~ Mew could feel Gulf's frustration. Gulf got up and willed Mew to get up too. He put Mew's hand over his shoulder and helped him walk. They left the dungeons to their house. As soon as they got there, Mew was rock hard. Holding Gulf and inhaling his scent was wrecking his mind.

Gulf saw it. He saw it and for some reason he had mixed feelings about it.

Although it wasn't fair to him, he felt not ready to cross that bridge but he knew he had to. These are the Luna responsibilities Vin had said they would be waiting for him. If he can't save Mew then no one was going to.

Let's me treat your wounds first.~ Gulf linked getting the medical aid box.

He sloppily  treated Mew. Medicine was not his area of expertise even though he was a science major. He thought about it right then and made up his mind. He figured out his career path then. But that was not the matter at hand.

When they were done, Gulf wanted Mew to take a shower but Mew stopped him with a back hug, his shaft poking Gulf's rear.

Luna I'm at the very edge and I might lose myself if I go in that bathroom.~

Then let me help you.~

It's not time yet.~ Mew was being insistent on not touching Gulf.

I can't let you harm yourself because you're trying to protect me~

Luna~

It's ok. I'm not ready and I don't like this situation either but it's natures calling and you're my mate right?~

Mew's breath hitched, he was Gulf's mate. Yes I'm your mate~

Mew had just been claimed and it made his raging rock hard flesh ready for action. He turned Gulf around and he held his face possessively as if he wanted to devour him.

He looked into Gulf's eyes as if he was staring at food. He sniffed his neck right on his mark and Gulf's legs wobbled. He held on to Mew's shoulders.

Your leg p'~ Gulf whispered his face inches away from Mew's but Mew was already gone. In that moment Mew thought what leg? Whose leg? Which leg? The only leg which was in his mind was the not so tiny one dangling, no saluting  between his legs begging to go on ease after some service.

He carried Gulf up and Gulf wrapped his legs around him. They hadn't started kissing yet but it felt as if they've been doing foreplay. Mew laid him on the bed and and took off his short. Gulf saw him in his glory and he was scared. Where was that thing going to go?