Chapter 2

Mild risked it and tackled his leader off the human. He didn't know what was going on but he didn't need other members of the pack witnessing this absurd situation.

Wrong move for the beta.

Suppasit went in protective mode and bared his fangs tackling the grey wolf and rolling on the ground.

The bitten human laid still, the shock too traumatizing for him that he was knocked unconscious. The other humans covered their faces, willing the ground to hide them from the terrifying creatures.

After some scuffles and Suppasit dominating his beta with scary growls, the leader's eyes stopped glowing and that's when he realized he had his beta pinned under him. He got up and looked around.

Fear!

He could smell fear and he didn't need to see their postures to confirm it.

Mew willed to change back but suppasit was not having it. It was frustrating.

Two seniors arrived at the scene after they got linked about an intrusion. Suppasit didn't want anyone upsetting these unexpected visitors. He made them know no one should touch them. He stood infront of the humans glaring at the seniors in their human form.

The seniors inspected the scene from afar and saw it was just an accidental intrusion since there was no one patrolling at the border. The human looked dead, so they approached him but suppasit was still not having it. His link was closed to them and they couldn't communicate with him.

One of the seniors wanted to carry the human but the wolf growled dangerously, daring any one to take a step forward.

Mild took it upon himself to be the sacrifice. This was his job as a beta. He went for a tackle willing to communicate some sense in him. They wrestled again for a while until Mew managed to get the link.

Stop!!! You're going to get caught!!!~

What are you talking about? ~

You marked that human. A male and if you don't want to get caught that you have a male mate, stop this right now. ~

Mine!!!~

Mew heard Suppasit for the first time and he was shook. In a pack where homosexuality was punishable by death, the incoming Alpha had a male mate. What absurdity was this? Mew got hold of himself then. He had to go before he made another mistake.

Make sure he's safe.~

Mew linked and ran off.

Now that the problematic wolf was gone, the seniors wanted to come to inspect the wounded human but,

"I'll take him. You deal with the rest." Mild said after shifting. He scooped the light man in his arms and started running towards their hide out.

The seniors looked at 6 other humans laying still on the ground. They sprinkled the powder on the humans and as soon as they were knocked out, they carried them out of the border and left them next to their small van, parked next to the road side.

Mild waited in the basement of Mew's house. Only three people were aware of this hiding but Mild was the only one present watching the human wriggling on the floor. He was squirming as if someone was zapping him.

A moment later, Mild heard a continuous thud on the roof and figured someone was at the entrance. He listened continuously and deciphered the jumbled code.

It was Suppasit.

He opened the door and the wolf slowly but carefully walked down the stairs in the basement. He saw his human on the floor and his heart constricted. He went and started licking the bite on the neck, his saliva serving as comfort to the convulsing human.