"I don't know." Renamon answer.

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!*
*SMACK!* *SMACK!* * SMACK!*

"GRAGH!" Sakuyamon grunt as she been hitting by her side, back, up and down.

"I thought you said you can defeat me. How your going to do that if you can't see me!" Ethniumon voice said to her. Sakuyamon look around and try to find Ethniumon then she saw a shadow by her side.

"There!" Sakuyamon thought.

"Spirit Strike!" Sakuyamon shouted as  she unleashed four kuda-gitsune in her side.

"WHAT THE!?" Sakuyamon gasped when she hit nothing.

"Legion Shards!" The voice said then suddenly sharp daggers hit Sakuyamon's back. She screamed in pain as she look back, with her whole body is in pain.

"Now... How about let's play hide and seek first." Ethniumon chuckled while Sakuyamon is holding her left arm.

At Megagargomon, Megagargomon is now facing Kaiservaltomon and Cinnfhaelmon.

"Doesn't mean your big you can defeat us easily!" Cinnfhaelmon shouted at him.

"Yeah? We'll see about that!" Terriermon said to him as he open his fire arms.

"Mega Barrage!" Megagargomon shouted as he fire his firearms. All his firearms go directly at Kaiservaltomon and Cinnfhaelmon who didn't move. The firearms continue to coming until Megagargomon stop.

"Did we hit them?" Henry asked as he look closely at his green sphere. Megagargomon look closely and suddenly saw two figure standing there. There was Kaiservaltomon and Cinnfhaelmon who is not even damaged a little at Megagargomon attack.

"Hahahaha! That tickles." Cinnfhaelmon laughed.

"I didn't feel a thing." Kaiservaltomon said to him.

"Gee! Nobody told me this two Digimon is bullet proof!" Terriermon shouted.

"What are we gonna do? It didn't even scratch them a little!" Henry shouted in shock.

"You're the kids who defeat the D-reaper? How disappointed." Kaiservaltomon said in disappointment.

"I thought you would be worthy, but I guess I was wrong." Cinnfhaelmon said to him.

"Don't underestimate us big guy! You see nothing! Here take this! Gargo Missiles!" Megagargomon shouted as he fires gigantic megaton-class missiles from the gun turrets on its shoulders.

Kaiservaltomon narrowed his eyes raised his claws.

"Abaddon Destroyer!" Kaiservaltomon shouted as he fires the balls floating at his claws. The red balls goes at Megagargomon missiles and go inside it, suddenly the missiles start to crack and explode.

"WHAT IN THE EARTH!?" Megagargomon gasped in shock. He cover his eyes with his arms in shock wave. As soon the explosion gone ease  Megagargomon open his arms.

"Razorback upper!" Cinnfhaelmon shouted as he gave Megagargomon a powerful uppercut in the chin.

"GRAGHHHH!!!" Megagargomon shouted in pain, he was send in the ground.

"That pig can punch!" Terriermon groaned.

"Terriermon! Stop complimenting the opponents!" Henry scold.

"Momentai Henry! I just got punch in the face by a PIG!" Terriermon grunt.

Kaiservaltomon seek the opportunity to run towards at him and jump high.