49) Two Minutes

A/N: If you haven't already, you should watch the movie "Through My Window" on Netflix if you have it, it's also a book and I heard it's better than the movie, but I was obsessed with it so that's where I'm getting all this seggs from lmao. It's all pent up from having a slow burn book.

ELLIE ABNER

As soon as Luke and I entered my dorm, I was backed into my room and lifted by the backs of my thighs as he shut the door with his foot, instantly attaching our lips. Within seconds, my back met the bed as he placed me down. As I stared up at him, he lifted the hem off his shirt over his head and tossed it off to the side. I held up a finger to him to wait and slid off the bed.

"What're you doing?" He asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and connected it to the speaker. "Noise coverup," I state, scrolling through my music to find a song. I furrowed my eyebrows, growing frustrated that I couldn't find a song to put on and just ended up pressing shuffle. It was good enough for me, so I tossed my phone next to the speaker and walked over to straddle Luke's lap, running my fingers through his hair.

He hummed, holding my hips tightly, "what am I gonna do with you?"

"I hope a lot of things," I flirt, leaning in to press my lips against his.

*

I sat against the headboard with Luke's shirt loosely hanging from my body and his boxers barely hugging my hips, the songbook laid out in front of me, pencil twirling between my fingers. My eyes wander around the room, trying to think of anything to put into this song that I'm helping the boys write. Luke was laying on his stomach, scrolling through videos on his phone in nothing but a pair of sweats that I had from when I wore his clothes, going commando, thanks to me. I sigh, as I feel my stomach rumble and walk over to the microwave to make some ramen. I used a water bottle to fill up a bowl after putting the dry noodles in it.

"You look so good in my clothes, it makes me want to repeat all the things I did to you thirty minutes ago," Luke mutters, his eyes peeking over the screen of his phone. I snicker, looking down at myself before gasping.

"Oh my god."

"What?" He asks, sitting up. I point to the waistband of his underwear with a grin on my face.

"American Apparel!" I exclaim. "American Apparel underwear!"

Luke laughs at my sudden outburst, "El, I know what kind of underwear I have."

"No," I shake my head, sauntering back over to the songbook and scribbling down a few words. "For the song."

At this, his face lights up, "I think I got it... something, something, standing there in my American Apparel underwear."

"You look good," I mumble, tapping the pencil against my chin, "you look so-"

"Perfect," he exclaims, pointing at the paper, "write that down."

I read over the line for the song and grinned, "you look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear."

Luke bites on his lower lip in attempt to contain his excitement, "we have to show the guys, they'll eat this shit up."

"Shit," I mumble, going over to my phone to read the messages between me and Dayna again from this morning. "I'm supposed to go out with Dayna tonight."

He shrugs, "invite her too. We can all go out for pizza again or something."

I agree to his plan and shoot her a quick text to meet us at the pizza place in forty-five minutes as well as the three boys. Sliding Luke's shirt over my head, I toss it at him, leaving me in my bra. His eyes immediately drop to my boobs, and he smirks. I shoot him a glance before walking over to my dresser and pulling out a new shirt.