19) "Thank You"

ELLIE ABNER

The sun was currently setting, and we were all lounging out in the living room doing nothing until Michael got up and came back with an armful of alcohol and a case of beer. Of course, all the boys grabbed a beer, but Dayna grabbed the vodka.

"Hey, Michael, you got any orange juice in the fridge?" Dayna asked.

He looked over at her and nodded, "yeah, get whatever you want."

Within a few seconds, Dayna returned with two cups, straws, and a gallon of orange juice. "What're you gonna do with that?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ever have a screwdriver, honey?" I shake my head, peering around at the boys who didn't seem to be paying attention. Dayna places the cups down on the coffee table and sits on her knees in front of it, making the mixed drink. Putting a straw in each cup, she stirred them slightly before gesturing for me to join her on the floor. "After one glass you'll probably start to feel it, but they're really good."

I slid onto the floor and took her word for it, sipping on the beverage through my straw. Humming in response, I look at her. "This is really good, wow."

"We should play a game." I hear from beside me and see Dayna smirking.

"Oh, yeah? Like what?" Calum asks from the couch.

"Do or drink!" She exclaims. "I didn't have money for the real card game, so I made up some fun stuff on old uno cards. I'll be right back." Leaving to go upstairs, I look at the four boys before me to catch Luke already looking at me. My stomach churned at the way he fumbled with his lip ring with his tongue, wondering how it would be if he- Okay, no! I'm not going to think like that, we're just here to have fun and drink. Nothing more.

My mind wondered to Tristan, and what he could possibly be doing right now. The past two weeks were a blur, but he had asked me to go to the movies with him the other week and it was nice. We had a great time together and get along nicely. I just don't get the same butterflies with him that I do with Luke. I'd never had much attention from guys before I graduated high school, but now that I do, I don't know what to do with it. Pulling out my phone from my pocket, I see that I had a message from Tristan and read through it.

T-

Hey, just wanted to say I miss u and ur cute smile

Just as I was about to text back, Dayna entered the room, so I powered off my phone and sat it on the floor next to me. She placed the stack in the middle of the table and clapped her hands together. Pointing to Calum who sat the closest to her, she had him draw a card.

"Okay, getting right into it I see," he says, raising his eyebrows. Luke leans over to read the card before a loud laugh escapes his lips. "Name three sex positions or drink three times."

"Well?" Dayna egged on, stifling a laugh. Calum tossed the card on the table and crossed his arms coolly.

"Missionary, cowgirl, and doggy style."

"Whoa, so cool you know the three most popular positions," Michael says sarcastically.

Luke chuckles before leaning forward and drawing a card and reading it. "It says everyone must vote on the person they think would be the best in bed and whoever has the most votes drinks." On the count of three, everyone pointed. The alcohol must be settling in because I didn't hesitate to point my finger directly at the blonde across from me, but I was for sure surprised when I saw his finger pointing back at me.

"Looks like Dayna's gotta drink!" Ashton exclaimed with a laugh. I tore my gaze away from Luke and watched as Dayna took a large swig of her screwdriver. Michael then picked up a card and rolled his eyes.