47) Balloon Animals

A/N: GUYS I JUST FUCKING SCREAMED, I'M AT 1.05k READS RN?!?!

ELLIE ABNER

We had arrived back on campus after not wanting to leave the hotel right away. We were down in the lobby a minute before check-out and were on the road before noon. Our break for Thanksgiving wouldn't end for another three days, so when we got to campus, everything was pretty much empty. The dining halls were closed to students, not that I went anyway, and the local shops were closed as well due to their staff being mainly students. My dormitory was doing a few mechanical fixes while everyone was away, so it was closed just like everything else. So, logically, Luke insisted that we go back to the frat.

I placed my things on the floor of his room as soon as we entered and plopped on his bed. My eyes watched as Luke crouched down in front of me, looking under his bed for a pair of shoes he couldn't shut up about on the way here. He crawled to where I was, continuing to lift up the blankets that reached down to the floor, looking for the shoes.

Thoughts swirled in my mind, straight to the gutter as he was kneeling in front of me. I picked at my nails, biting the inside of my cheek as I watched his back muscles flex as he reached under the bed with a concentrated look on his face. The undeniable urge to let him have me washed through my core, and I clenched my thighs at the thought.

"Fucking finally," Luke breathed out, holding up a pair of beat-up black converse. "I missed these shoes so much." I didn't answer as I kept staring at him, watching his mouth move. If I spoke up, I'm afraid I'd embarrass myself. "El, are you with me?"

I blinked, focusing my attention on him, "yeah, sorry. I just zoned out."

"What's on your mind?" He asked, standing from his kneeled position on the floor. I shrug in response, not knowing how to go about this. I'd never really been one to initiate anything between us. "Come on, talk to me." He steps closer. Feeling suffocated by his presence, I lean back, planting my elbows into the mattress below me. "Will you at least give me a hint?"

Feeling bold, I spread my legs slightly, but just enough for him to notice. His eyes flicker down to my legs before coming back to me and a smirk crawls to his lips. He goes to lean in for a kiss, but I quickly stop him by closing my legs. Still staying silent, I pointed over to our bags lying next to the door, trying to ask him to grab a condom. Instead of obeying, he decides to play dumb.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows at him as he speaks. "I don't speak silent languages, Ellie."

"Grab a condom," I mumble, looking away.

"I can't hear you," he sings out, standing up straight.

"Grab a condom," I say much louder this time, my eyes flickering to him. "Please."

His boyish laugh echoes throughout the room as he looks down at me in disbelief. "You really want to?"

"No, I asked you to grab a condom so we can make balloon animals with them," I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes. He laughs again. "Hurry up before I change my mind."

With pride, Luke struts over to our bags and pulls out a condom between his index and middle finger. "Just so you know, no one's home." As he walks up to me, he wiggles his eyebrows.

"What about Calum?" I ask, growing wary of his answer. It's a fraternity, someone's bound to be here.

"Visiting family."

"Will Michael or Ashton randomly show up?"

He shakes his head, "they're in California."

"Why?" I ask, suddenly interested in my friends' lives.