4) Let's make a bet

LUKE HEMMINGS

I jogged into the locker room with the rest of my teammates as we chanted in victory. I tossed my helmet in the cubby where my gym bag was before pulling my jersey over my head to put it in the same place. The rest of my uniform soon joined the small pile as I headed for the showers. The thing I always hated was showering with the goons on my team. I was well known around campus for everything. I fucked the most girls, had the best parties, and I'm part of the best fraternity on campus. I walked around the guys in the locker room, attempting not to brush against any of them as I was only in my boxers and finally reached the showers.

"You still on for the party tonight?" I heard from behind me. I turned and met the eyes of one of my best friends, Ashton.

"Yeah, for sure. You stopping by?"

Ashton smirked, and I already knew his answer. "I'll probably pass out on your couch, mate. You know me."

I rolled my eyes. "Right, well I'll see you there."

He nodded, walking into the group showering room. I slid my boxers off and to the floor outside of it before turning my back to him and everyone in there. It was awkward, to say the least.

Finally, I was out of the shower and heading out to the parking lot. I received a lot of pats on the back as I walked through the crowd of people waiting on their kids or friends to come out to greet them. My eyes scanned through everyone in hopes to see Calum. Thankfully I did, but he was chatting with Michael and Ellie. I walked up to them making sure to bump into the short blonde in order to keep some sort of contact with her. That's how I was with every girl. It's like I think with my dick instead of my brain, and he's always trying to get someone new into my bed.

"Hey stranger," she said, opening up to me more than she has the past few days. When I got a whiff of her breath, I narrowed my eyes at my two best friends in front of me.

"Did you guys give her alcohol?" I question, already knowing the answer.

"She was nervous about the party, so I gave her one of the vodka waters in my bag." Michael said as if he does it often. My heart did some sort of leap knowing that she was coming to my party that I hadn't invited her to. After realization set in, I averted my gaze to Calum. His lips were already tilted in a knowing smirk, and I instantly knew he invited the girl. I had been talking about Ellie more than I should've. Over the course of the last week, I've developed some sort of crush on the girl. It was stupid because I don't do girlfriends.

"Do you have a ride to the frat?" I ask, hoping that they did so that I could get one since I had walked here. I wasn't gifted with a car to get to college. I was dropped off and that was it- like a puppy at a shelter.

Ellie held up the keys in her hand and grinned. "I drove."

"But I'm driving there." Michael adds.

"Shotgun!" Calum exclaimed causing me to sigh. My big ass hardly fit in the front seat, let alone the back. But that means-

"But it's my car." Ellie says quietly, handing her keys to Michael. We all begin to walk out of the stadium, towards her car which was a medium sized sedan, not as small as I thought it'd be. Everyone climbed in, pulling their seatbelts over their laps. Calum hooked his phone up to the aux, letting some old 2000s party music bump through the speakers. I leaned myself back into the seat of the car, spreading my legs to relax a bit before the party. I brushed against Ellie's knee slightly but didn't bother reacting. I knew the effect I had on girls.

"So, have you ever been to a party before?" I ask, looking over at the girl beside me. She innocently shook her head.

"No, I never really got out much."