✾ᴀᴍᴏʀᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀ✾

Mulai dari awal

"Possibly, we'll have to wait and see, won't we?" I teased, adding the pearl dust, my other hand on the page of my text book. He hummed, slowly sliding his hand on top of mine, lightly tracing his fingers up and down the skin.

"Do you want me to stir?" He murmured into my ear, standing behind me, extremely close. I shivered, knowing there was a smirk on his lips from my reaction. He moved his other hand around me, taking the stirrer out of my hand and stirring it himself. One hand on mine, the other on the potion as he stood directly behind me. He definitely did this on purpose.

"M looks like she's about to pass out" Sirius snickered, turning around from his desk to eye us.

"Does she?" James responded in a higher tone, clearly amused by the effect he had on me.

"What's that I smell? Brett Vane?" I muttered, feeling him grip my hand more and his grip on the stirrer increase.

"Uh oh" Peter mumbled, the smirk once on James' face on mine.

"You haven't even finished the potion yet" Lily commented, peering over at our desk from her seat next to Alice, having moved this year from beside Snape. I narrowed my eyes at her, "Oh, nevermind I see it now"

"Is Vane team captain of the quidditch team?" He queried, still in my ear, "Is Vane in love with you? Does Vane know you like your strawberries the best when they are dipped in milk chocolate and then white chocolate? Does Vane know you have to eat the left side of your plate before you eat the right? Does Brett Vane know you adore people playing with your hair, especially when you brush it against your back?"

"No" I breathed out, feeling his hot breath fan the back of my neck.

"I know he doesn't, because he's not me, so don't lie about what you smell in your amortentia, love" He replied, lightly kissing the back of my neck.

"Moony, we're in potions, put your chocolate away" Sirius grumbled, turning to my brother.

"I-"

"He doesn't have any chocolate out, he ran out yesterday, he came to me for some" I put in, a huge grin on my lips. Sirius smells Remus.

"Ah! We've finished" Peter announced, Sirius' eyes widening and backing away from the two, moving towards James and I instead.

"Yeah, we have too" I chirped, breathing in chocolate, cinnamon and broom polish. The one and only James Potter, and my favourite chocolate of course.

"Fucking chocolate is everywhere, I'm going to be sick" Sirius grumbled, hanging his head down on our desk, Remus blushing slightly when he sniffed the potion. I wonder if he smells citrus and sea breeze. I don't need to wonder, I know.

"Mm" James voiced, smelling the potion.

"What do you smell, Prongs?"

"Padfoot" He chuckled, "no, no, wait that's someone else. I smell chocolate covered strawberries, vanilla and....cinnamon"

"5 points to Gryffindor, very good Melody" Slughorn praised, brushing past the two of us, James frowning at him.

"What about me?"

"He knows I brewed it, James. You just watched"

"I stirred" He recalled in a matter of a fact tone, pointing at me, a crooked grin on his face, "What do you smell, my love?"

"Chocolate, cinnamon and broom polish" I chirped, smiling wholeheartedly at him.

"Good, otherwise i'd have to drug you with it until you fell in love with me"