"Yeah" I nodded, leaning the side of my head on his, as I was sat sideways on his lap. He smiled, brushing his lips against my cheek.

"I can be a better boyfriend than him, Mel" Marlene chirped from beside us, winking at me, when Remus and Lily left for the prefects compartment.

"Oh well in that case..." I replied, moving onto the blonde witch's lap, kissing her cheek. James rolled his eyes, peeping around us to Sirius. Sirius grinned, standing up and sitting down on James' lap, mirroring me by kissing his cheek.

"Padfoot, my one true love" He proclaimed, Peter and Mary laughing at the opposite side of the compartment.

"I love you, Prongs, to infinity and beyond!" Sirius declared, beaming at him. These two are something else.....a stag and a dog? Possibly. I noticed someone walk past, causing me to jump off Marlene's lap and rush after them, grabbing them in to the next free compartment.

"I thought I kidnapped you, not the other way around" He chuckled, standing in front of me.

"You did kidnap me, mine was much more...."

"Kidnapping" He nodded, finishing my sentence for me. He looked exhausted, big black bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep and he looked skinnier than he was before the holidays. "Are we just going to stand here?"

"Yep" I nodded, pulling a chocolate bar out of my pocket and handing it to him, "I want you to eat it all"

"You're not my mother"

"Would your mother force you to eat because by the looks of it, she hasn't" I returned, raising an eyebrow in challenge. He sighed, reluctantly taking the chocolate bar and placing it in his pocket.

"How was your summer?"

"Alright" I responded, "Should I ask?"

"Probably not" He shook his head, "I should be meeting Crouch Jr..."

"Yeah, yeah, you can go. Eat the chocolate, really, it makes you feel better"

"Lupins and their chocolate. Honestly, it's all I see in your hands" He muttered, sending me a tired smile before exiting the compartment. I stood there for a while, pondering about the interaction. We've got to get him out of there.

I trudged back into the compartment, plopping myself down, the person chuckling and wrapping their arms around me, "I know I'm gorgeous, but you have the wrong one"

"I've got the right one" I mumbled, "We've got to get him out of there"

"He won't leave, M, as much as we try. He's their golden boy they'll go looking for him, they won't disown him like they did me" He replied sadly, my eyes meeting his grey ones.

"You just went to Regulus?" James asked, sliding over Marlene to sit beside us, the blonde huffing and moving to James' previous spot.

"Yeah, I gave him some chocolate, he doesn't look like he's eaten in days" I murmured, "Them fucking arseholes, I'm actually going to kidnap him"

"I'll join you, committing a felony sounds good" Marlene agreed, not really sure as to what we were talking about, "Who are we kidnapping?"

"Regulus"

"Ah! I like him, he's made of stone" She nodded, a happy look on her face.

"Made of stone?" Sirius snorted, "Well he is a bit morbid, now I think about it"