Waterslide Shenanigans!!

Things continued at the Waterpark as you were Just relaxing At the Lazy river while everyone does their things, and You just continued to Relax, when the Water around you continued to shape around you, which confused you until it formed into Juvia!

Juvia: DARLING~!

Juvia then Jumped onto you, as she hugged you into her Breasts!

Y/n: GAK!

You Bled all over her chest, and she just smiled as she continued to hold you, as Erza then swam over and whacked her over the head with A Hammer she Re-Equiped!

Erza: Juvia leave him Alone, He's going to die if you keep doing that.

Juvia: Juvia finds that really annoying Erza

Erza: and I find it annoying you keep making Him Bleed like that

Juvia: JUVIA KNOWS YOU DO IT TOO!

Erza: True but I'm not doing it on purpose. Y/n-Kun would you like to Come with me to the Water Slide?

Y/n: Sure... Why not...

Later...

You and Erza were now on top of A Water Slide, as she was sitting on your lap, and you were nervous as hell!

Erza: You still shy around me?

Y/n: I mean... Look at you

Erza: True but I do know how to make it work~

Y/n: (Mind Broken) Um...

Erza: Too Precious~

Just then the two of you Began sliding down and soon after A Long and Fast Trip the two of you finally got to the bottom, but when the two of you finally surfaced!

Y/n: (Nosbleed) Um... Erza...

Erza: Yes?

Y/n: Uh...

You then Began Gesturing the chest Area, and Erza was Confused until she Looked down!

Erza: KYYYAAAH!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!?

She then Began covering her bare chest as she realized her top had come off, and you Began chuckling when Erza whacked you over the head!

Erza: STUFF CHUCKLING AND HELP ME FIND IT!

Y/n: Yes Sir, I mean Ma'am, I mean Pooba-

Erza: GOOOOO!

So After A Few Minutes of Finding it, you were both able to find Erza's top, and you Began to get All embarrassed Erza puts it on, and she smiled Kissing you on the cheek!

Erza: Thanks, You're Sweet~

Y/n: (Blushing) Okay...

Erza then Noticed Lucy from Swimming after and Gave her A Wink

Lucy: (Thoughts) Wow, why is Erza so Cute... Why are all of the girls in the Straw Hats so cute? Goddamnit, I'm acting Gay again... Erza would never go with A Girl like me...

Erza: (Thoughts) Man Lucy is so cute when she's Undecisive

Y/n: (Thoughts) You know I can read minds and this is Just gravy

Lucy: Hey Y/n, Wanna go with me next?

Y/n: Sure

You were now Back at the top with Lucy this time, and as soon as she sat down on your lap, you both went down the waterslide, and as soon as you went down, you ended up slipping and your face ended up Falling into Lucy's cleavage, as she turned bright pink!

Lucy: KYYYYYAH!!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh Crapbaskets!

You both then fell into the Water, and Lucy quickly got up still Blushing With you too but you were having A Bloody Nose!

Y/n: I-I'm sorry...

Lucy: Nah, It's Okay... 

Nami: Oi! Is it my Turn Now?

Lucy: Yeah! You can go!

Nami: Great!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Once again... Oh CrapBaskets!

You were Now on the Waterslide with Nami and you were trying not to do anything that would get you into any awkward situations, and Nam was on your Lap, as you wrapped your arms around her waist and as soon as you went down, Your Hands Immeaditly grabbed her breasts!

Nami: KYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Y/n: Oh For Crying out Loud!!

You both then fell into the water, and when you Both fell back up, You were expecting A Slap but Nami hugged you instead!

Nami: Y/n are you Okay?

Y/n: I don't know anymore... I'm Kinda numb to Pain...

Nami: Oh Man, Let me Help you up, You need to Rest

Y/n: Thank you Nami... I Appreciate it...

Meanwhile, Sanji was watching from Afar, and was quickly dicing Some Chili Peppers!

Sanji: Damnit!! He's so Lucky! Why can't I be Like that!?

Zoro: Be Happy for him Curly brows

Sanji: Why don't you be Happy for him Mosshead!?

Zoro: You have A Wife

Sanji: Oh You're right! I'M SORRY PUDDING!

Zoro: You're A Fucking Idiot

Sanji: SHUT THE FUCK UP MOSSHEAD!