Y/n vs All for One!!

One day you were with Math as you were both Heading for the Video Game store to get the newest Video game when you were stopped by Someone! Someone so stupidly evil, someone so malicious, someone so full of Malice it hurts everyone around them! This Man was... All for one!

Y/n: "Oh Great it's him again."

All for one: "Hello, My Mortal Enemy Mr. L/n. This time I have done something completely, Absolutely, unforgivably Evil."

Math: "Uh, Question!"

All for One: "Yes?"

Math: "I thought All Might was your Mortal Enemy. What Happened with that?"

All for One: "Um... I... Um... You see... Um... All Might and I had A Bit of A... How you say... Falling out..."

Y/n: "After All might had beaten the shit out of them, This Bastard has been trying to fight me to make him Jealous."

All for one: "WHICH IS NOT TRUE!"

Y/n: "Then why did you have A Falling out?"

All for One: "I... Um... It's complicated."

Y/n: "Sure it is.":

All for One: "SILENCE FOOL! I All for One have done something so inexplicably, Crazily, Out of the World Evil."

Math: "GASP! YOU GOT RID OF ANIME TITTIES!?"

All for One: "No, I said Evil not Flat out Insane."

Y/n: "Yeah Man, you need to start Listening."

All For one: "A Little annoying if you ask me."

Y/n: "Okay what did you do This time All Might?"

All for one: "Hahahahahahaha... Mwahahahahaha... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU FOOLS! What I have done this time you can never fix! I was able to Get Youtube to show 3 Ads at A Time instead of 2! Hahahahahahahaha!!"

Y/n: "YOU MONSTER!!!"

All for one: "And there is No way you can even fix it!! You're too Late!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!"

Math: "Wow, he's... Cartoonishly Evil!"

Y/n: "You Better Fix this All for one!"

All for one: "You can not stop me and My tiny acts of evil! Especially not Some Idiot, and this Ningen!"

Math: "OH! YOU JUST SAID THE WORD!"

All for One: "What Word? Ningen? It's not even An Offensive- GAH!!!"

You had Punched him in the gut getting him to puke up some blood all over the inside of his Mask as you screamed at him!

Y/n: "YOU BITCH!! I... AM A GOOOOOD!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

You then Unleashed A Flurry of Punches on him before you grabbed him by the Throat and tossed him into the sky!

Y/n: "KAIOKEN BITCH!!!"

All For one: "Kaio-Wha- GAH!!!"

Y/n: "YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!"

You then Began to slap him repeatedly as you kept calling him an Idiot!

Y/n: "YOU HEARD ME ALL FOR ONE!? BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAKA! BAAAAAKAAAA!! YOU HEAR ME!? BAKA!!!"

You then teleported below him and Unleashed your final attack!

Y/n: "KAME-HAME-HAME- SUCK ON THIS BITCH- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

All For one: "Huh? What The- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

You then appeared in the massive Beam of energy flying right at him, as he tried to defend himself!

Y/n: "EAT THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! FALCON PUNCH!!!!!"

You then Punched him in the Face so Hard, that he was sent flying into the Sky and You teleported back to the ground, smirking as you still Radiated Kaioken Aura!

Y/n: "He shouldn't come back."

Math: "Really?"

Y/n: "Probably not. He's A Persistent Bastard... But Goddamn I Respect that about him."