The Hottest Duelist!!

It was A Normal day after school as Unusually today you were walking home alone, which is strange because, with so Many Girlfriends and Friends, it seems like you always have someone with you, and you were Just walking through A Alleyway with very little foot Traffic if none at all, and Whoever was watching you thought it was the right time to strike!

You then got A Kunai jabbed into your skull as you weren't Bleeding but by God, it hurt like Hell!

Y/n: "1. OW! 2. THE FUCK WAS THAT!?"

You then remove the Kunai from Your head, and you checked it to see it has A Note attached to it!

Y/n: "Huh? It's A Note!"

You then unrolled the scroll and there was A Musical Note on one side!

Y/n: "And Look! There's A Letter!"

You then flipped it over and there was A Big Bold Letter "B" Printed on it!

Y/n: "And There's A Message! Geez, What Happened to text anymore. Hmmm... Dear Y/n L/n, We have Kidnapped A Close loved one/Child/Family Member/ And/Or Pet, If you want His/Her/their Safe return, you Must show up at this location, at this particular time, or else bad things will happen. Also, there Is A Address, Time, and...  Crudely drawn Picture of A Butt. Whoever made this is an Idiot. Well, I better solve this."

You then teleport to the location, and it was A Pretty cozy Looking Hotel, in A Nice part of town, and you walked up to the door to Open it when you were stopped by A Huge Man who was preventing you from coming in!

Huge Man: "You want something Kid?"

Y/n: "Let me in Before I Kill A Mothefucker."

The Huge Man then Began to crack his Knuckles as he smiled!

Huge Man: "Fine then I will-"

Y/n: "Shirangan!!"

You then Used your Shirangan to Lock him into A Dreamscape, where He's A Dark, Stoney Valley, with something constantly watching him from afar, but he could never see it, giving him Intense anxiety!

You then Bust the door And what you saw Surprised! It was an empty room with A Bed for two, A Folding Table, Two folding chairs, And on top of the Table was A Duel Monsters Deck, A Bottle of Lemon-Lime soda with Two Glass cups filled with ice, and A Lemon slice in each one, with little umbrella's, and sitting on one of the chairs, was the last person you expected!

Y/n: "M-Mai Valentine!?"

Mai: "In the Flesh Y/n. It's always the person you least suspect."

Mai Valentine (The Hottest Duelist of the early game of Duel Monsters/ Is A Total Tease to You/ Controls A Deck full of Harpy monsters/ Has An Army of Loving Fanboys who would do anything Just to try and earn her heart/ Is clearly most famous for ...

Mai Valentine (The Hottest Duelist of the early game of Duel Monsters/ Is A Total Tease to You/ Controls A Deck full of Harpy monsters/ Has An Army of Loving Fanboys who would do anything Just to try and earn her heart/ Is clearly most famous for her sex Appeal and Knows it using it to distract her Male Opponents to win duels)