Stone Free Vs Planetwaves/ We Found Jotaro!!

Meanwhile, with Jolyne she was caught by That Dickhead Westwood and she was Dragged into A Prison call in Solitary confinement, where she was Locked up, and Westwood was starting to Los his cool already having Several Bars fused into his Back Flesh!

Westwood was dragging Jolyne by the hair to A Cell and she was not having it!

Jolyne: Gah!! You fucking Asshole let me go already!!

Westwood: Shut up!! I had enough of you Motherfucking Prisoners In this Motherfucking Prison!!

He then reached down and ripped open her top revealing her Bare Boobs and in retaliation, she Kicked him between the legs!

Westwood: GAH!

Jolyne: Stone Free!!

Just then strings wrapped around Westwood's Arms and throat as he struggled!

Jolyne: Just give up Westwood, You're never gonna win this!

Westwood: Ack! That's... What you think... Planet waves!!

Just then he used his Stand to summon Hundreds of Meteorites from the sky and they began to Land all over the Place with Jolyne constantly trying to dodge them which was hard because they were everywhere and she began Punching them!

Stone Free: Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora ORA!!

She was Punching the meteorites when some of them were deflected at Westwood, and they Began to Hit him causing him to get hurt!

Westwood: GAH! You Bitch!!

Jolyne: Yare Daze, So that's Your weakness. Well, I'll be glad to exploit That then.

She then began throwing more Punches at The meteorites and they began hitting Westwood, and he began trying to fight back but it was difficult, and Just then...

Y/n: Silver Chariot!!

You had Just arrived with Math, Narisco, Ren, and Ran as you summoned Another Stand to Join the Fray!

Silver Chariot

Silver Chariot then took its Rapier and Began Puncturing Westwood all over, as he began bleeding out!

Westwood: GAH!! WHAT TE HELL ASSHOLE!?

Y/n: THIS IS FOR MY BABY SISTERS YOU FREAK!!

Silver Chariot then took off his armor, and began moving far faster than before as he moved far Faster as he began to Puncture his fingers and Toes rendering them useful before he quite literally punctured out his eyes, like A Sishkibob!

Westwood: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Ren/Ran: Magician's Red!!

Magician's Red: KAAAAAW!!

Magician's Red

Ren/Ran: TAKE THIS BUTTHOLE! CROSSFIRE HURRICANE!!

Magician's red then Unleashed A Firey Hurrican that absorbed all of the meteorites and Launched them at Westwood, covering him in first degree burns!

Westwood: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Y/n: TAKE THIS YOU PERVERTED JACKASS! HAAAAAAAA!

Just then Silver chariot took his Rapier and it penetrated his brain Killing him in an instant, as he fell to the ground dead!

Y/n: There It's Done

Jolyne: Wow, Thanks Guys I really appreciate it

Just then her Bare Boobs came out of her Torn shirt and You, and Narisco had the same reaction!

Y/n/Narisco:

Math: Oh For Crying out Loud, Y/n fix this!

Y/n: R-Right! Clothes Beam!

You then fired A Yellow beam out of your index finger and you quickly repaired her clothes as she got back up smiling!

Jolyne: Thanks I really appreciate it

Ran: Big Brother Jotaro is in one of these Cells

Y/n/Jolyne: Holy shit Really!!

You then ripped A Key off of Westwoods dead Body and you quickly opened up the Cell Ran told you Jotaro was in, and when you opened up the door, you quickly noticed that Jotaro was on the ground not moving!

Math: Is he... Is he... Is He...?

You then check him and took A Sigh of Relief!

Y/n: (Sigh) He's Alive Just catatonic. I guess they Must have Taken his Stand Dis.

Jolyne then slammed A Wall angrily!

Jolyne: DAMNIT! Pucci Must have Gotten to Him! I swear to God I'll kill him!

Y/n: Don't worry about Jolyne we all will. I'm here for you.

Jolyne then Hugged you smiling!

Jolyne: Thanks, Y/n

Narisco: Hey!! She's Mine!

Y/n: Shut up Asshole!!