The Revenge of Najimi!!

It was A Normal day in the Student Council room, and things were rather normal Until Kumagawa came running in Panting, and almost terrified of what was happening at the School!

Kumagawa: "GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!"

Medaka: "What? What? What?"

Kumagawa: "NAJIMI! NAJIMI! NAJIMI!"

Medaka: "Yes? Yes? Yes?"

Kumagawa: "SHE SAID! SHE SAID! SHE SAID!"

Medaka: "GET ON WITH IT!"

Kumagawa: "Okay, Okay, Okay! Look... Najimi has appeared once again and is now using A New flask lab far down under the school, to take her revenge on All of us, and will destroy everything!"

Everyone:

Kumagawa: "I Know Right!!"

Medaka: "Okay, we now need to stop her before she can do anything!"

Akune: "Woah, what about Y/n? Don't we need him?"

Medaka: "We don't have the time! Mogana, Get everything we need, We're storming the Flask Plan Headquarters!"

Mogana: "Right!"

Medaka: "Now are you sure you can fight her?"

Medaka: "Of course, I can! I got even stronger than before, and we can Take her Out! Let's go, Team!"

Everyone: "Right!"

Later...

You ran into the Student council room, trying to make excuses for being late, as you weren't really paying attention!

Y/n: "Sorry, I'm Late Guys, I've been out Just trying to save someone from being eaten by A Super Gator and it was Kind of Crazy because it was evolving, and It might have been 682 But I wasn't sure so I had to make sure, not to- Huh? Oh Hey."

Standing right there were 4 different guys, There was Shiranui and three other People! There were Medaka's Siblings her Mysterious Sister, Kujira who oddly wears her Panties outside of her clothes, and Their perverted, Possibly Alabamian Brother, Maguro who was Just A Weird ass Man in General, And there was Also the Sweet Baking, Dog loving girl named Urushi!

Y/n: "Um... What's going on here guys?"

Shiranui: "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n something terrible had happened! I ran out of Pretzels! Also, The Student council is in some deep trouble!"

Y/n: "What!?"

Just then Kujira steps up!

Kujira Kurokami

Kujira: "Our Sister went down into the Flaskplan's new base of operations, to fight Najimi but she hadn't returned, and Now we are very worri- KYYYAH!! YOU PERVERT!!"

Right now Maguro was grabbing and Squeezing her boobies as he smiled!

Maguro: "Oh calm down sis, this is Just some sibling Bonding! Right?"

Maguro Kurokami

Y/n: "Sigh. Ice Make Demon Punch!!"

Maguro: "GAH!"

He was sent flying into A Wall, as Kujira turned to you.

Kujira: "Thanks Once again Y/n. We're not worried that Medaka and Her Friends could be in some Huge trouble."

Just then Urushi stepped up and Smiled!

Urushi: "Y/n, I was just going up here to join your harem, since you saved my Puppy, but we need you to help. Can you help?"

 Can you help?"

Urushi

You then Kissed Urushi on the Lips, and made her swoon in your arms, as you gained A Confident look on your face!

Y/n: "I swear to god Najimi will be defeated, and I shall save our family and Friends!............. Next chapter! See Ya, everyone!"

Everyone: "Wait, Wha-!?"