The Birthday Special!!

My Birthday is in Less than A Week so As Dream says... LET'S GO!!!

We Open up at the Family Mansion as it was super early in the morning and you couldn't sleep so you were Just up Playing Minecraft and you were just finishing up the final touches on A Flying Slime Machine, Bamboo Farm, where you can Hundreds of Bamboo for all of the Bamboo related purposes.

Y/n: "Finally with this design, I can Produce over 2,000 Bamboo Per Hour, and I can use it for my Pandas for my Tropical Rainforest Panda Preserve... Why Did I do this? Eh, Tiredness makes you do some Crazy stuff I Guess. All I need is A Brown Panda and I'll be happy."

Just then there was A Knock at the door and You heard Raynare's Voice!

Raynare: "Y/n, Can you come out to the Living room Please? We got something for you."

Y/n: "Alright then."

You then logged off of the game, and you walked out of your bedroom, and you soon ended up In the Living room where it was Pitch Black!

Y/n: "Huh? What's going on? Is it earlier in the morning than I thought?"

Just then the lights came on and everyone, including all of your girlfriends, Your Best friends, Their Girlfriends, and Even Cell, Kermit, Slick, Issei, Kazuma, and Shallot were there as well, and there was A Huge Sheet Cake in the middle of the room reading Happy birthday Y/n in Blue!

Everyone: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!"

Confetti and Balloons rained down from the ceiling as you smiled and Happy years began falling from your face as you smiled!

Y/n: "Awww, You guys remembered! I'm so happy! I wonder how long did you take to set all of this up?"

Miia: "About 3 Hours, and It's 6:30 AM..."

Smith: "Hey I always stand for Timing and Punctuation."

Machiko: "You never did."

Smith: "Shut up!"

Miia: "Happy birthday Darling! I am so happy we can finally celebrate something huge! Next up is our Anniversary!"

Ghidorah: "Actually It's Our Anniversary!"

Miia: "Wanna Test me?"

Ochaco: "Everyone calms down! We're just here to celebrate Y/n's Birthday!"

Y/n: "You guys are just amazing! Thank you! Only if my family was here to see this but they're all out somewhere?"

???: "Oh really?"

You then turned around and smiled A Huge grin!

Y/n: "MOMMY! DADDY! REN! RAN!"

Just then your Mother ran up to you and Began hugging you!

Kinue: "Maa-Kun! I Missed you Soooooo Much! I heard about your harem and everything, and I was Afraid You might get hurt but you're Okay! I'm so happy!"

Kinue L/n

Andrew: "Well, Well, Well, Look who finally Grew up, Now Give me some Sugar Boy."

Andrew L/n

Andrew L/n

Ren/Ran: "Big Brother! Big Brother! We Missed you so much!"

Black Bow: Ren L/n White Bow: Ran L/n

Y/n: "Awwww, I missed you all so much, everybody! It's been too long!":

Y/n: "Everyone, I want you to meet My sisters Ren and Ran, My Daddy, and this little Munchkin is My Mommy!"

Everyone: "...........!?"

Papi:

Y/n: "NO DON'T CALL THE POLICE!!!"

After explaining everything your family revealed that they all have their own powers as it's a Kind of A Family thing going on, Mainly from your father's side dating back to ancient Greece, since your mother was Just A Genetic Mutation starting with her, so they are A Superfamily of sorts!

Tsuyu: "So, Your powers are-Kero?"

Andrew: "Super strength and Gigantism."

Kinue: "Eternal Youth!"

Ren/Ran: "Duplication!!"

Y/n: "Godliness. Yeah, It Just runs in the Family not gonna lie."

Kinue: "Well Let's Celebrate My Baby Boy's Birthday!"

Everyone: "Yeah!!"

And soon there was Blowing out the candles where your face got smashed into the cake, there was Eating, Wishes, A Whole lot of Presents, and It was an amazing Birthday, not Gonna lie! Happy Birthday Y/n and Have A Great Rest of the Year!