The Trouble making Little Succubus!!

After the events of Draco attacking, She had moved in as well, as Kii was Given The House's Greenhouse to live in, and Draco was given one of the spare rooms, and Yeah Draco had constantly been Hitting on Miia, so at least that gets her off of you, to give you some breathing room sometime!

Now, You, Math, and Ben were now leaving School after A Long day of learning, and you had Planned to find D Once and for all! You were now on the Streets outside of school as Math decided to ask the question!

Math: "Hey, Y/n Aren't we gonna hang out today?"

Y/n: "Nah, I gotta Find D."

Math: "D?"

Ben: "Is it Deez Nutz?"

Y/n: "No, and I am Offended you think so low of me. Remember those Death Threats I've Been Getting? The Person is Named D, And I thought it meant Dryad, or Dragonnewt, or even Draco but Nope we still don't know."

Math: "Maybe it's A Demon?"

Y/n/Ben: "Huh?"

Math: "Yeah, A Demon. If I learned anything from Yao it's that Succubi and/or Demons tend to Target People that they Like, I mean she was already hitting on me for so long."

Ben: "Dude, what Kind of Demon would hit on him by sending him death threats?"

Y/n: "Gee, thanks."

As the three of you were walking, A Figure was watching from Afar and Just Like Math predicted it was A Succubus, who was watching from An Alleyway, with suspicious intent!

Lillith

Lillith: "So You're God's Gift to the world Huh L/n?"

She then snuck Behind you guys and began to charge A Electrical Blast in her finger to fire at you and when she fires the electrical Blast, something Kicked in, and you dodged it Just in time, and Math then suddenly pulled out A Bottle filled with water, and Threw it at her!

Math: "Holy Water!"

It splashed all over her face, and she began kneeling on the ground as she yelled!

Lillith: "AAAAH! IT BURNS!"

Ben: "You carry Holy water around, despite having A Succubus girlfriend?"

Math: "She isn't A Real Succubus she's A Mutant!"

Lillith: "Ohohoho, So you think You can stand behind your Friends huh L/n? Well, Take this!"

She then Fired another electrical blast at you, and it shocked you but didn't do any real damage, and you came to A Realization!

Y/n: "Ow! Guys! Guys! Guys! I think She's D!"

Ben: "Of course D, Is for Demon!"

Lillith: "Screw you guys!"

 She then Fired A Bunch of Blasts around, and one of them hit Ben Turning him Limp, and another one Hit at Math Basiccly gets him to turn as stiff as Wood and fall flat on his face, And You kept on dodging hits, and Blasts, that Lilith was trying to hit you with!