Pushing Back Against the snake!!

The Battle continues to Rage as everyone has begun making Advancements towards Orochimaru, as each of their Opponents kept trying to Push back trying to keep you all from getting to him, which was becoming much harder for them with your reinforcements!

With your Team, you kept trying to Push Against the Four Hokage as Shikamaru actually used his brain for once, and had come up with A Plan!

Y/n: SHIKARMARU HOW MUCH LONGER!?

Shikamaru: A Little Longer...

You and Choji kept battling against the Four Hokage as they kept on summoning Shadow, Water, and Water clones trying to overwhelm the two of you, so they can get Shikamaru and Ino who are trying to Possess them!

Ino: Come on I'm almost there

Choji: Well hurry up!! I'm Becoming A Skeleton over here from all of this physical stress!

Y/n: So An elephant Skeleton?

Choji: Don't you dare push me right now!

Y/n: Hahahahahaha!

Shikamaru/Ino: It's complete!!

They then Trapped the Hokage into A Massive Shadow As Ino Mind controlled them, and Soon when they released the four zombies they were Covered head to toe in Explosive Paper, and They knew it!

Team Kurenai: Y/N NOW!

Y/n: Right! RUBY ARMAMENT HAKI! ST. ELMO'S FIRE!!

You coated your body in Ruby armament Haki to make your next attack far strongest, and then you fired A Fireblast that ignited the Tape and Killed off the four Hokage once again!

Y/n: Okay We finally did it! Poor old Geezers, They didn't deserve this... Well besides Sarutobi of course

Ino: What is your beef with him?

Sarutobi: Well... Minato asked him to take care of Naruto, and Naruto was forced to take care of himself without A Father figure, He was involved in Minato's death, he could have dispelled the rumor that Naruto was A Demon but didn't, he stole his food and Give him Phisolphical Bullshit, and He was A Dick!

Choji: I agree, I would be Mad at the Man who steals food from me

Y/n: You're Missing the Point Here Choji! Now Let's go!

You all then continued to head straight for the Center of Nirvana, as everyone else kept on fighting!

Meanwhile with Erza's, Lucy, and Team Guy...

They All Kept on fighting Ragyo and Nui as Ragyo has put on her Most powerful Kamui, and now wiping them all across the floor, as Nui kept trying to bite at them!

Nui: Get back here, sillies so I can kill you!!

Lee: Tenten you have to use the secret weapon I gave you to defeat her!

Tenten: Hell No!!

Lee: But you Must for the power of Youth!!!

Tenten: Oh Fine if it'll shut you up!

Nui was about to Kick Tenten in the Face, but she Pulled out A Pair of Iron Balls on chains from her shirt and slammed it into Nui's heading knocking her out!

Lee: YES TENTEN FOR THE POWER OF YOUTH!!!

Tenten: LEE!!!

Neji: MY EYES!!!

Tenten: (Thinking) Go To Your Happy places don't kill him go to your happy place

Lucy: A Little Help over here! We're having trouble! Lucy CancerTempest Kick!!